PICTURAL STORY- TAMIL HISTORICAL NOVEL - RAJA KAMBEERAN
  • Dear Members

Today I have received the Historical Novel "padakkathai" written and art by Shri. P. Thangam. The title is raja kambeeran. Hope that this is the first novel it kinds of Pictural Story like commics in First time.

What an effort? The pictures are very very good. We have to encourage Sri. P. Thangam by purchasing the book. The cost is 145 INR only.

He went to US and be back only in the month of Sep'12.

I am furnishing his contacts.

As you aware that when we read Kalki's work as thodar novel the pictures are very very interesting and like the story. It is a chola story.

If you think the full story in picture with that quality.....

Read it this book and you can get the highest satisfaction. Also the kids will like it very much and can be the first step to encourage them in the Tamil History.

Contact Details:

SRI. P. THANGAM
    GHANAM NAGAR, 6TH STREET
    MARIAMMAN KOVIL- PO
    THANJAVUR-613 501
    PH:04362 267488
    CELL: 9159582467
  • Dear Sundar,

This is very interesting.. Where can I find this book in Chennai?
  • wow..

I had this idea for so long. Where can we get this book sir? I would love to read it for my kids.

With heartful of warm thoughts
    Malarvizhi Baskaran

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in any field, since the payment is pure love.
  • Dear Members

This book will be available from the author's publication only. He went to US and he will be back in Sep'12.

I have provided the cell no and land no of the author. Once he is at India, Please call him. He will send by courier.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters