On the eve of AADI 18 - with Chettinadu Food also
  • Vairam wrote from the USA about a week back ::

" Since most of the group is in Chennai now and knowing PVSP groups fondness of soft idlys, why don't you and the group come to our house in Chennai for some nice chettinad food, soft idlies and paniyarams etc. ....
    My mom is really happy to make the food...she just needs to when you would able to come so that she can start preparing things 2 days ahead...

IF gathering the group and coming to my house is an issue would ask my mother to prepare the food and send it incase if there is any PVSP meeting around near future when all members are around... ""

DEAR FRIENDS,

WE DONT ENOUGH WORDS TO EXPRESS OUR GRATITUDE TO SUCH AN INVITATION !!

CAN UNDERSTAND VAIRAM PALAIAPPAN MAILING US.. WE SHARE SO MUCH IN THIS PLATFORM.. BUT NOT WITH HIS FAMILY.

IT IS VERY UNIQUE... TOUCHING..

RECALLING OUR DEAR VENKAT's WIFE - MRS. VENKAT @ ANNALAKSHMI to us - who has been cooking and serving delicious Chettinad Food whenever possible and on the 16th August meet too !

This prompts us to think of spending some occasion with our families / friends ..

Can there be better occasion than Aadi 18th ?

Since it falls on Tuesday, the 3rd August this year, how about Sunday the 1st August or Saturday the 31st July ?

Or 7th August Saturday.

Let us chose a date and share our thoughts and food with the members of our PS Family !!!

Pls share your views. Hope these dates suit to outstation members including SRI SRI from the USA.

warm rgds/ sps

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters