GOKUL's book recommended for CBSE Syllabus for 2010 !
  • Our dear Gokul's (one our moderators) book on multimedia technology titled Multimedia Magic has been recognized as a recommended text in the CBSE Syllabus for 2010.

http://www.boardguess.com/cbse/cbse-syllabus/cbse-board-syllabus-multimedia-and-web-technology-class-xi-xii-2010-6193.htm

The credit for this should go to Mr Ibrahim Ahmad, presently the group editor of Cyber Media Publications - who was instrumental in him writing a series on this technology in DQ week. Later on, he compiled the series as a book.

Presently the book is in its 2nd edition, published by BPB, New Delhi.

Hearty Congrats dear Gokul.

warm regards & best wishes,

sps

========

sps
  • Wow..wonderful to hear.

Gokul...Congrats..Hope you recover soon and write more.
    We are really proud of you.

REgards,
    Satish
  • Congrats Gokul Exceellent
  • Dear Gokul

Get well soon
  • Dear Gokul
    Hats off! I feel proud to hear that one of our member's writings goes to the future of our country.Congrats and do more.
  • Dear SPS/ Members

Thanks for all the wishes.

'Get well soon' messages from some friends are related to my recent announcement in varalaaru.com reg my hand pain. Once again, thanks to all of you for your sentiments. Hope to recover soon.

Did you all read the recent article in The Hindu reg "Mummudi Cholapuram" commerce center near Kalahasthi that was established by RRC and that was functional for well over 500 years after his period ? There is always something new to learn about our hero.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters