Perur sculptures to get glass cases
  • We did it ...or did we... anyway, someone heard it !!! atlast they get glass
    cases

http://www.poetryinstone.in/lang/en/2010
    /03/25/perur-sculptures-of-the-great-hall-a-tribute-part-1.html
    http://www.poetryinstone.in
    Here the language of stone surpasses the language of man
  • Why all this effort, you might ask, for this pinnacle of artistic beauty, the very epitome of sculptural excellence, is lost to many - hidden behind a steel cage. I hope patrons who read this, could get together and maybe sponsor a glass casing instead of this ugly steel monster.

WELL DONE DEAR VIJAY ..

I am always inspired the Movie POOKIRI ( Tamil - Vijay played the Cop using Pokkiri mask) !!

Nazar - Grea Patriot - playing his father advises ::

LIVE LIKE A LEGEND

SERVE THE PEOPLE

DIE FOR COUNTRY.. The third is one is fine with a Cop.. for us we can modify :: MOTIVATE YOUTH

and He adds :: YOU ARE ONE MAN ARMY !!
    ERADICATE THE ROOTS OF EVIL... !!

This also we can modify :

PROTECT THE ROOTS OF OUR CULTURE !

Hearty Congrats .. !

WE HAVE SEVERAL SUCH "ONE MAN" ARMY.. among us !

In yesterday's AASAI meet our dear CHANDRA was showered appreciations by Pupular personalities like Front Line Subramanian, Minister Thangam Thennarasu ( jovially said : Chandra did not allow me to relax even in Kuttalam .. had to talk to CM in the midnight to set some thing right !!) and Swarna Malya .. for his meticulous coordination !!

Well done Chandra & his team Temple Cleaners !!

sps

sps
  • dear sir

the information is correct. the temple records state so
  • சிவமயம்
    Thanxxx u so much 2 VJ sir...! & also poetryinstone.in.....

one more gud news the genius *Sri Padmavasan's *sir now in cbe ,coming
    sunday v 'll meet may be double treat sir!

Thank u

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:53 PM, praveen kumar
  • Dear VJ
    Muthu Azhagathiri Nayakar, son of Tirumala Nayakar came to thrown in 1659, remained for 3 years only and died in 1662. That is the reason for my doubt and if you have any clarifications, please kindly inform.
    As a member said, you are doing marvellous. Although I remain as a silent reader, I wonder your evergreen enthu. regarding sculptures. My heartful appreciations. Regards,
  • Hi sir

I will send you the perur puranam book as pdf over the weekend.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters