Ramayanam before kamban - 23 -Thirumangai ramayanam
  • Now once again Thirumangai Alwar 

http://www.srivaishnavam.com/4000pdf/periathirumozhi.pdf

from songs 1858 to 1877

Thirumangai alwar sings ramayanam in details

With this i complete the Pasuram part of thisseries. Will come back on Sunday with different detils 

• Dear Mr.SN
    Your Thirumangai Alwar and Sriraman has reminded me a Kalki Deepavali Malar Story. Sorry for the interruption. Those who want to relax from serious discussion can take a small commercial break and download the pdf file and read the story.
  • VISWAKSENAN SIR,

One side I was very fond of Writer Sujatha's thrillers involving characters like Ganesh - Vasanth.

Otherside - the kind of traditional stories - " Seerangam kondu .. vadumanga .. with some Old Archagar / Bhattar explaining some rare details in a remote village to village kids... "

You VIMANAM reminded me of that SPECIALITY which I thought is extinguished..

IT IS THERE ... IN YOU.. IN OUR GROUP ..

Pls do share some more.

Wonderfully woven.

Should thank Sankara - Narayanan for inter-weaving seveal details so nicely.

thanks and regards / sps
  • Dear SPS Sir
    Thanks. After 3 years I went again to see that old man in Pullamboothangudi. He expected Sriraman to send Pushpagavimanam, but his end was somewhat sad. That gave me another story 'Veyil Nadhi'. But it is not related in any way to Ramayanam.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters