Historical Books!
  • Hi,

Pls help me out by listing the historical books about cholas, pandyas, cheras, pallavas ( Kingdom wise), It is really good to be on this group whereas everyday there is lot of activities.

Thanks to do the same.
  • Hi

Please see the files folder. I have loaded the list of novels from 1980's. Till date 501 historical novels identified. But kingdom wise still the work is under process. Once it is ready it will be loaded.
  • Dear Sundar
    You have done an excellent work. Congrats
  • Dear Mr. Sundar,

Thank you very much for providing me these details am literally shocked to see this type of hard work, hats off to u.
  • Hi

Thanks for your appriciation. 501 historical novels purchased in 5 years. Rest 100 novels to be purchased. I need help from this group.

If you see in the file where the amount is blank, to be purchased.

If you know any private library nearby your place please inform.
  • Dear Mr. Sundar,

Am from bangalore ( but am an tamilian from thanjavur) it is very hard for me to find these books here in bangalore so everytime i have to ask my chhennai friends to buy the book and they wld send by courier. I have one more idea, since the collection is very huge why cant we add the column whether it is a good story or an boring one as i bought a book (of 3 volumes) and within half way i felt so bored so kept it aside.
  • DEAR SUNDAR KRISHNAN,

GREAT WORK ...
    WELL ACCOMPLISHED ...

FOR COLLECTING THE BALANCE NOVELS,
    WE ALSO WILL LEND SOME HELPING HAND.

WE ALSO SHOULD THANK OUR DEAR VENKAT FOR
    HIS ENCOURAGEMENT AND PUTTING US ON TO
    SUNDAR KRISHNAN.

REGARDS. SPS

=========
  • Dear Rahul

It is nice that you are also from Tanjore. I am too and after completing my
    college studies, I moved to Hosur for employment and served in the TVS for 8 years.

Then moved to chennai. Mean while, novel reading that too historical novel reading is depends on person to person mind set. The novel you feel not interested will like by others.

Hence I am not rating the same in my collection. Also if I am rating, it will be individual opinion and it is not a common rating.

I am planned to load a file with story details and important story points in that one page sheet which will be released shortly. This will help to our members by reading which kingdom what is the main story etc.

Many thanks for your views once again.

Dear team members, if you have any books which is showing in my pending list, I am ready to buy the same. Please feel free to contact me.
  • Hi Mr. Sundar,

Yes that idea would be great idea, do u know any place in bangalore where w and it is very difficult for me to find the same in bangalore. Pls help out.

regards.
  • Dear Rahul

It's very difficult you have to get the book @ Bangalore. Please check out in HB.

Other alternative is I have given the phone no in the same list. You can call them and they will courier to you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters