Writers meet
  • Dear members and moderators,

The interaction between authors/writers will help to share their thoughts and motivate the young writers.

Writing of novel could be easily developed by Guru Shysa System..Even Indumathi in one interview says that she learned technique from Jayakantan.

The interaction between authors is more specifically require for the historical novel writers as the historical writings requires not only in depth understanding of the history but also write interestingly for the present society. .

The interaction with great writers like Vikramanm Kovi mani sekaran and Anusha venkatesh will help to motivate the young writers to write more readable and interesting historical novels.It will also help to  identify the new way of writings.

However, It is ill luck that we are not having such system in Tamil Nadu.

Therefore, I request our ponniyinselvanvaralaartruperavai may initiate such meeting, which will not only helpful to the young authors but also to over all society.. 
  • Dear Sir

For the novel writters, we (readers) are the customer sir. Please include our team also when ever possible sir.
  • Sundar

I believe you are the best person to make this idea happen. Pl see if you can organize the first meet.

we all will lend our best support. I can call into any tel no you suggest & participate "virtually"
  • Dear Members,
     There is long pending demand from our members for the Writers
    meet. Sundar ji wants all others also to participate. I request the
    members to inform the strategies to achieve the objective.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters