Watch Sun TV - Big temple - Musical
  • ======================>

Dear Easwaran,

While watching this programme some of us felt very emotional..

Just now I returned from "Sai " (baba) bhajan..

Basically, Utsav Sampradhaya - Tradition of a Celebration - was a methodology unfolded when our Southern India was just coming out of the grip of Invaders...

Gurujis' used to mention ::

from Om Namachivaaya - 5 letters - MA was taken and thus

RAA-MA became a Mantra ! (after invasions) in the Southern parts of India atleast.

Gud morning / How are you etc., became related to RAAMA - Jayaramjikii Jai.. likewise .. since exhibiting Vibudhi or thiruman etc., were forbidden..

Only celebrations were permitted..

So Celebrations were created in the form of UTSHAVs..
    and methodology - SAMPRADHAYA evolved... !!

Those from Thanjavur belt - closer to Thiruvidaimaruthur - Marudhanallur - Thiruvisalur are aware of more details.

Thus - from chanting of a MANTRA - musical Bhajans evolved..

c. evolved.. Melas conducted.

Commons found Musical Bhajans - HEART DOMINATED - better than following path of Mantra - MIND DOMINATED.. !

When me and the atmosphere was filled with the music - it just dawned on me ::

It would be very pleasant if our Group discussions are also more HEART-BASED than just Mind based.!

And our respected member Sampthkumar - in a single pictorial mail on Karikkal ammayar and our dear Vijay - pictorial representation on Thiruvalanchuzhi - have presented us the Wonders !!

ALL ALONG - WHILE WATCHING THE SUN TV PROGRAMME LAST NIGHT - RE THE BIG TEMPLE - THE MUSIC (UNHEARD MELODY - as John Keats put) - WAS MAKING SOME OF SHED (HAPPY ) TEARS !!

recalling Bharathi ::

My father and mother merrily moved around in this My Motherland !!

Hail thee.!

Just visualised - how you - Easwaran - would have felt sitting in Kuwait - seeing this programme !!

Greetings dear friend.

best regards / sps
    ===========
  • Dear friends,
    Today also, Sun TV is telecasting about Big Temple at 2200 hours. I guess it is a repeat of the program telecast the other day. However, those who were unable to watch that day, will be able to watch it today..
    RegardsVardhini
  • Dear Vardhini,

When I am reading this mail it is almost 10.30 PM.

next
  • Dear Vardhini,
    When I am reading this mail it is almost 10.30 PM

Next one, pity me, we do not have sun tv connection :)

Anybody can give some net information to enable all to read.
    Thiru, is it possible?

Dhivakar
  • Oops... Yes... Just as I saw the flash in Sun News, immediately I posted... but it was already 9.30 by then...
    :-(
    RegardsVardhini
  • Thank you so much.

I also could watch again.

with same thrill.

regards. sps
  • Hello-

What is this program about? Can anyone send me a link?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters