Thank you for BOOK REVIEW
  • SPS sir.. I am have an idea that weekly basis I will send one book review of historical novel which will boost our group to discuss more on history. Please confirm.

Dear Sundar Krishnan,

small suggestion::

Please MAIL one HISTORY FICTION - one Literature based (can be Pudhukkavithai etc., too) and one COMMON (including a Biography - Travel - Science etc. ) in a fortnight - if your time permits - so that in 2 weeks we will have 3 books to talk about.

thank you for all your contributions so far and continued patronage too.

best regards, sps
  • Dear Sundar Sir and SPS Sir,
    I welcome the idea of Mr.Sundar reviewing and informing about books to our members. I was little sad and became a silent viewer as the group's discussions went through religions and faiths. I made myself busy with the novel now writing and collecting short stories written while I was working with Kalki.
    Dear Sundar Sir, I am sorry to say that I cannot convert files from pagemaker to PDF with the software you have sent, due to my zero knowledge about it. Humbly I remind you about your word ofvisit here and help to workout with that software, so that I can send short stories and novels to you.
    To my disappointment the publication of my 5 novels by the publisher you have introduced were carried over from Jan. to Feb.2010 and I request you to kindly confirm with the publisher,if you have sparetime.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters