Hindu Critics
  • I have sent mails to all.
  • Thanks a lot and same day of the (thalli) discussion i called the director over the phone i told my strong views against him and i even asked him do you have guts to discuss about purdah or about convertion ,and the directorhas just diverted the talk and i really thank to the core to bring this has big issue and show infront of people and definetly we are not against any religion,but the people being hindus and talking ill about hinduism should be warned,if our kings and predecessors might have thought like this we might not had any temple to workship,even before 2000years we people know about ozone layer and its benefits which was said in purananuru 143,hinduism is master of science, what everbeen told is height of knowledge,for example thirukural nobody can explain about every thing in 1.5 lines.And after talking with director, i stopped watch neeya nanaa beceuse its abosult bull shitt, and we dont carry any knowledge out of
    this .
  • I am not able to read below article due to font and no idea what it is saying. But with regards to 'thaali' perhaps i saw a very interesting debate on indian tv (sorry am very ignorant on chaneels and various personalities) but before diwali there was a very good debate on pros and cons of Thaali. There were some celebrity moderators also. Healthy debate has been an integral part of hindu religion and community and should be encouraged.

BTW if you want to see debates on 'purdah' there are lot of programs that air on CNN that have very candid discussions on this. In India perhaps it is low key to maintain peace and that is a valid reason.

Being a hindu does not mandate you have to follow all this like believe in certain swamis/gurus and thali ritual and all. Indeed the secular nature of the religion is what makes it so great when compared to others.

My 2 cents,
    Malathi

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters