15.8 Meet - Evening Session
  • Hi All

finaly it turned out to be a well packaged function
    music, humour, nationalism ,details

80 percent of faces in the crowd were new ones.

the speakers were all from different walks of life but connected thro kalki

I spoke to Gowri ramnarayan now and she assures me that those on the stage enjoyed the programme as much as those before it.

thank you all especially SPS for the remarkable effort.

venketesh
  • Really wonderful to hear all the news about the event. Missed the event very
    much. I was all along praying that people should not stay at home with the
    fear of swine flu and thank god my prayers were answered.

Thanks to Ganesh Kumar, Dr.Kailasam, SPS and Venkatesh for the FIR..

Satish
  • Dear Mr SPS, Venket and other organizers

I think today we witnessed what passion can achieve. Each and every member did their part well - from making sure we had the right dignitaries and content/ presentations that were mutually exclusive, organising the printed souvenir in a "magical way", getting every piece connected with a good flow... These were certainly fueled by the passion that PSVP members had towards history and Kalki.

We had the crowd's attention completely in grips- both during morning and evening sessions. I was happy to see one of the audience teaching her son what the importance was when every speaker was delivering the presentation. Passing on the passion to the GenNext :)

I was hearing one of the anbar commenting that food was great too.. Thanks to Mrs Venket for taking care of those hungry pangs

Ethai Cholla???.Ethai Vida???.

And my favourite for the day was "poonguzhali Song" by Venket's selvan Akshay.....All the way to railway station I am now humming "Alai kadalum Oindhirukkka" - Great music that was well matched by Shilpa's voice (madan's wife). I Will be having a peaceful night sleep - don't know whether it will be because of train journey or because of Poonguzhali's song.... Alai kadalum oindhirukkaa........
  • This is what I felt for two hours - "Pure Bliss". It was one of the most
    enjoyable meeting I have ever attended. Thanks to all organizing committee
    members for this grand function. I could not fully attend the morning
    function, Thiru please upload the video.

Sriraman Sir, could I get one of the replica's??
  • Totally a different day, with grand success on both the sessions!

All the pains taken by the organisers transformed into an eventful and wonderful day. Let us wish ourselves to have more and more events like this..

sn. 
  • Very good show, Venkatesh.

I have a request. The Poonguzali song rendered today may be made into an MP3 file and be kept in the group.

sn.
  • Dear All

I sent a message but it seems except Dear everything else got erased. I dont know how and why.

What I said in my earlier mail was

I was fortunate enough to attend the Peruvizha on the 15th August

The function Peruvizha was a great function. I felt so happy to meet those people whom I have been seeing the names only on mail.

All top experts gave their presentation and it was a nice and unique experience...rubing shoulders with all of them.

Credit must go to the team headed by SPS and I wish them all success in their future events also.

I personally feel this event should be an annual one.

Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to attend the function on the 15th.

Arunachalam Vaidyanathan
  • Just Dear ????

Anbe sivam ???
  • DEAR (NDTV) VAIDHYANATHAN -

WE ARE ALL HONOURED AND IMMENSELY PLEASED TO KNOW YOUR ACTIVE AND DEEP INVOLVEMENT AND WITH A NATIONAL MEDIA AT YOUR ARMS LENGTH - WE ARE SURE - TOGETHER ALL OF US CARRY FORWARD LOT OF PROGRESSIVE THINGS IN MATTERS RELATED TO TRUE HISTORY.

THANKS AND REGARDS / SPS

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters