ATTN: ALL MEMBERS: Urgent request
  • Dear all

If you have not done so far please go to Kalki fans club in our database and update your details as soon as you can.

LINK:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ponniyinselvan/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1

Use "Add Record" field on the top. If you have issues, send your details to the group and one of us will add it

Out of 2000 members, we have only 178 entries here.

During PS Peruvizha we are planning to distribute a list of members to important dignitaries.

YOUR TWO MINUTES WILL HIGHLIGHT OUR GROUP SUITABLY TO THE PUBLIC
  • Dear Gokul,

I never knew about this. Thanks for highlighting it. I have just added my record :))

P.S: im in page no: 205 of your novel.

Shriram

http://album-photo.geo.fr/ap/album/5780/
  • Dear Sir,
    I entered my name twice by mistake in the fans club database... I do not know how to delete... Can you pls help me out..
    ThanksVardhini.
  • Done.

Is Kalki your only favorite author? we have anusha, dhiwakar, vishwak and someone called gokul (whose writing of course I have not read yet)...

Please try one of them (except gokul's)

G
  • -DEEAR GOKUL,

I CLICKED DATA BASE OPTION - 10th COLUMN - next to PHOTOS AND LINKS - ON THE RIGHT HANDSIDE.

I FOUND :: TABULAR COLUMNS.
    FIRST COLUMN :: KALKI FANS

UNDER THE LAST COLUMN, FOUND :: ADD DETAILS.

CLICKED THAT :: ASKED FOR CERTAIN DETAILS.

ENTERED THE DETAILS..

AUTOMATICALLY IT GOT INTO THE ALPHABETICAL ORDER.

NICELY DESIGNED.

THANKS FOR DRAWING ATTENTION.

THIS IS IMPORTANT.

EVERY MEMBER SHOULD DO THIS.. ADDRESS NOT MUST.
    BUT ATLEAST PRESENT PLACE WILL BE HELPFUL.

REGARDS /SPS
  • Done.
    ~ Udanx
  • Dear Gokul,

Is it possible for me to edit the details that i had entered some time back?
  • > Is it possible for me to edit the details that i had entered some time back?

Not possible - yahoo giving some errors.
  • Thank you Sir.  :-)
    Surely will get the books when I come to Chennai & read them.
    ThanksVardhini

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters