Tsunami expected again... VERY URGENT PLEASE!!!
  • HI EVERY BODY ! :

AN URGENT MESSAGE RECEIVED FROM FRIENDS FOR YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE !

• Hello everybody,
    I beg to say that even after witnessing a deadly tsunami in 2004 we have never lent ears and brain to the truth and facts about tsunami. They can never be predicted, not in months time or weeks. But only after recording a seismic shock thats is after some HOURS...so today is 14th July and I cannot see why a Tsunami should strike on 22nd. The 2004 Tsunami took from 15 mins to seven hours to hit the coastal areas after the earthquake. There is no such technology existing to predict Tsunamis well in advance like the one this says.
    Also the theory is extremely flawed. There is no data to back up these things as the references given are all very general. Even if my 0.0001% of my brain wants to believe this, I guess the satellites and International Space Station (coincidentally, if coming under the eclipse path) should get sucked first into the moon which I think is preposterous to even think.
    I also like to point one thing that before sending forward mails to others just do a google search and verify if it is true or not.

http://sjsandteam.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/email-hoax-on-earthquake-and-tsunami-in-asia-on-22-july-2009/

If you think I have said anything different please check years and years of data collected on Tsunamis by US and Japanese. We need to apply rational thinking on such things.

With Kind Regards,

Ragothaman
  • If you are curious to check if the forwarded mails you get are true enough. You can check this website. It has all the spam and false emails and surprisingly true to even believe mails in it since the first one started spreading. I guess we are in an era where Urban legends spread much faster than what it used to before.

http://www.snopes.com/science/tsunami.asp

With Kind Regards,

Ragothaman
  • Respected Sir:

The idea of sending the mail is only "to be guarded" against any untoward incidents!
    There is no intention to create "panic" among people.  As you may agree, there are
    certain things beyond the control of meek mortals like us!! 

Well, let us pray God that nothing happens on that day.  Incase it becomes a reality ....... 
    that is the million dollar question which none can solve!  

I have forwarded the message sent by some well-wishers and I think it is for people to exercise caution and I feel there is no need to put it under microscope. 

vancheeswaran gopal
    [email protected]

• SPS..am convinced you have joined ISKCON..:) ( this is yet another iskcon site)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters