Ravidasan and his Colleagues
  • Dear PS Members,

Our Rewinda Team have came with a clarification, that who are all the
    Colleagues of Ravidasan (manthiravathi) and please mention their Names
    who all meets in pallipadai koil. Refers to part I, 19th chapter.
    We need that 4 + 2 Persons Names.
  • I remember these ppl:

1. Ravidasan.
    2. Idumban kaari.
    3. Soman Sambavaan

and Azharvarkadiyan spying these ppl
  • Dear Rewinda Team
         Azhvarkadiyan meets Idumbankari and Soman Sambavan in Ch.18 at Kollidam.
         At Pallipadi, Azhvarkadiyan was hiding on the Mandapam. First two persons , one with torch stands and another sat downi the middle of the forest. Afterwards another 2 joins the group.They spoke something which Azhwarkadiyan could not hear. Then  2 other persons come and join, one of which with a bag of gold coins. He is Ravidasan.
     After this Azhwarkadiyan decides to near them and comes down, hide behind a Maruda Tree.
         The group was discussing for sending someone to Srilanka to meet Mahinda. In the middle of the discussion Soman Sambavan with Idumbankari joins the discussion.
          So only three names of 8 members of the group were given in the chapter.
  • The names of Ravidasans colleagues are
    Idumban Kari who works in Sambuvarayars palace...meets Alvarkadiyan...and Soman Sambavan
    Thevaralan or Parameswaran does Velanattam in Sambuvarayars palace and goes with Ravidasan to Srilanka
    Though they decide to send Soman Sambavan for the knowledge of Sinhalese.
    Revadasan AKA Kiramavithan is the other who also is the father of Raakammal Poonguzhalis sister inlaw...
    The names mention in Chapter 19-20 are Ravidasan Soman Sambavan and Idumbankari only

In the final task...
    Soman Sambavan is tasked to kill Sundara Chola
    Revadasa Giramavithan to AMV
    Ravidasan..Idumban Kari and Thevaralan to kill or support Nandhini in kiling AK

Kind regards
  • Doctor Sri
    Thats wonderful summingup!
    Venkat, Are u guys planning a PS quiz for the August meet?
    Incase I'm attending would have to brush up even to be a spectator.
  • Yah. nicely summed up dear Sri.

and dear Venkat, Re Quiz, photo exhibition - pls unfold details when finalised.

regards / sps
    ============
  • > Venkat, Are u guys planning a PS quiz for the August meet?

ps quiz illamayaa?

but no time for exclusive programme .
    something like only 10 questions. toughest perhaps. asked inbetween other programmes

and should find a sponsor for the prize money.

open house, quiz, and ps exhibition at barathiya vidya bavan ( due to untiring efforts of SPS) at 2-5 on 15th august.

if people are not still tired of PS an unscheduled meet at the marina follows. trip on 16th august.

venketesh

> Incase I'm attending would have to brush up even to be a spectator.
    > Regards
    > Shobha
    >
  • Hi Venkat

I can help with organizing photos - either as ppt presentations or as exe files. Let me know if I can be of help here

Also for the exhib, how about putting a painting competition asking participant either to paint characters of PS or sequences in PS. That might be fanciful. Just a suggestion.
  • -Hi Ganesh

are you a chennai resident?
    please join us for the next meeting

exhibition as of now is planned to be in a3 printouts. we need help in photoshop

we need power points for introducing participants.
    so quite some help is needed

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters