Muruganandam's new book
  • Hi all
    Muruganandam is a long time member of PS group.
    though its rare to see his mails now, at one time every other mail in the group was his, the other half being done by diwaker baskaran.
    please check 2005- 2006 mails.

muruganandam is also biographer. His "Feroze Gandhi" was published in 2008. his "Khuswant singh" has just been accepted by a renowned publishing house.
    muruganandam has also done a book on "GANDHIYAI SUTTA PIN" tracing investigation and trial of godse.
    he has completed( yesterday) a book on the " salt march" he is calling it "UPPU THIRUDAN"
    contemprory historians have a differing view on the success and failure of the dandi salt march. while some feel it showed the success of sthyagraha as a mode of opposing imperialism some felt it actually weakened the congress and delayed independence by a decade.
    i would request some members to help in reading, editing and proof correction (if any) of this book.
    those interested could mail me
  • Dear Venkat

Our heartiest regards to Muruganandam for his new book. i did not know that he had written about Gandhi's murder.Will get it next time.

It is always refreshing to take a fresh look at well known events.
  • > Our heartiest regards to Muruganandam for his new book. i did not know that he had written about Gandhi's murder.Will get it next time.
    >

it should be published soon...

venketesh
  • > Muruganandam for his new book. i did not know that he had written about Gandhi's murder.
    >
    > It is always refreshing to take a fresh look at well known events.
    >

In it he describes a fascinating event.
    some 25 30 years after the murder of gandhi, lapierre the author of freedom at midnight' takes all the released accused tot he site of the assasination. it was a fascinating descripion, when the curator of the museum a gandhian offers all of them tea.

venketesh
  • RV,

send the proof to me. I could help with that..
  • -
    VERY BEST WISHES TO OUR DEAR MURUGANANDHAM FOR HIS NEW BOOKS !!

regards/ sps
  • Very much look forward to reading it, thank you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters