Chinna Kalki
  • Venketesh = "Chinna Kalki" ithai naan vazhi mozhikiREn....
  • >>>Now you are our Kalki and PSVP should honour you with the name of 'Chinna Kalki'

aiyo Diwaker sir
    you are embarrasing me to the core.

> irandu sariththira novelkaL orE samayaththil?

actually sir MADURAI draft was done in english long time back.a lot of our members have read that manuscript.
    I am rewriting that, though its taking as much effort as a new novel.
    so it makes it only one novel at a time.
  • What about "irandam Kalki"..to sound more royal...'Kaviri Maindan irandam Kalki'... :)

Hats of Venkatesh....you are yet to send me Madurai...its more than a year since I asked you for it.

And when Madan was here in US, he graciously accepted to post me Gokul's Rajakesari, which he had with him. I was feeling proud that even before Gokul, I will get to see his book (Gokul is yet to see his book)...but....

Madan entha Satishukkupa anupine? its more than a month now and I am yet to receive the book. Gokul said, probably the postal depart scanned the cover, might have found a non english book and might be trying to figure out what it is and thats the reason for the delay...

ennamo daily I am opening my mail box thinking that I will get the book :(...

I think I have a whole list of books written by our group members to lay my hands on when i return home

Really wonderful feeling to be associated with such great writers of our time.
  • Satish, am surprised you still didnt get it! I can get you the posting
    reference number... do you think you can track it down?
  • SPS engE.. Dr.Sri EngE? and Pavithra engE?

nIngaLLAm konjam saththamaa sollunga.. virudhu koduththa maathirithaan
  • Pocchuppaa..... kodutha oru suspensae thaanga mudiyala, idhul innonnu vaerayaa......

VJ, aanaalum ongalukku lollu jaasthi..... neenga padichaachu, matthanvan thalaya pichikkaNumaa????? 

Venket sir,

You indeed are Chinna Kalki. Please dont make us wait more.
  • I was just now reading the article 'Kingdom Around Kailash' in the Kaveri
    Mainthan blog spot.
    I was really amazed by the way history of the Guge kingdom is unfolded in
    the article . It was as if somebody was narrating it in front of me.
    Isnt this enough to believe what a master story teller he is!
  • hi swaroop

the area around kailash fascinates me.
    i have a video of the inner parikrama which shows white coloured deer on the hill, caves like ellora carved on the mainhills as well as ducks on a lake houting UMA UMA

must besen to be beleived..
  • Dear Dhivakar Sir
    I totally agree with you ...Chinna Kalki!!
    Have been a bit busy but have been reading all the mails

VJ
    Welldone...I had the same problem of not being able to vote Fantastic....

Venkat...Madurai readyaaa...appa athaiyum anupichirukaalame....haven't finished Thillai yet but is really picking up pace....

Kind reagrds

Sri
  • I already have it in my must see list!.
    Will definitely make it there sometime...
  • Hi Venkat, you really make it come alive!! Yes as Swaroop said it is on my list too. What ever happened to 'Goa', that was another great prologue?

Malathi
  • > What about "irandam Kalki"..to sound more royal...'Kaviri Maindan irandam Kalki'... :)

Why not Chola style, Kalki II
  • ya ofcourse,it's good.But it should be more effective like Kalki.He has his own individuality.no one beat him with his unique character.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters