������������ ������������������������ ��������� ���������������������������������- Part-4
  • அன்புள்ள விஜய்,
    உங்கள் சிந்தனைக்கு ஒரு கருத்தை சொல்ல விரும்புகிறேன் . நமது குழு தமிழ் சரித்திரமும் காவியமும் இணைந்த பொன்னியின் செல்வனால் உருவானது. இதை மொழி மாற்றம் செய்து வாசித்து ஆர்வமும் ஈடுபாடும் கொண்டு இதில் இணைந்தவர்தாம் தமிழ் வாசிக்க தெரியாதவர் அல்லது அயல் நாட்டவர். அவர்கள் புரிந்துகொள்ள வேண்டுமென்பதற்காக நாம் நம்மை மாற்றிகொள்கிறோம். நமது தமிழை விட்டு
    ஆங்கிலத்திற்கு போய விடுகிறோம். ஏன் அவர்களை தமிழ் பயில ஊக்குவிக்க கூடாது ? உலகமெல்லாம் தமிழ் மொழி பரவ வேண்டும் என்ற பாரதியின் கருத்தை நாம் தலைகீழாக ஆக்கி விட்டோம். இது சரியா?
  • Anbulla thiru vishwak, i am able to read your fonts and am thrilled!!! Not able to read most others. I have not installed or changed any settings, not found time yet. Hope I will eventually.

Anyway thangal karuthukku en thaazhmayana karuthu. Thamizhil ezhuduvadil oru thavarum illai. Aanal thamizh payila pirarai oookuvippadhu siridhu kadinam. Avaragalukku oookam illai endru eppadi theriyum, mudalil? Ennaku pala vishayangalil ookam irukkiradhu - aanal neram illai, sila samayam porumai illai. Oru mozhiyai karpadhu elidhana vishayam illai, nijamagave neram vendum. Pala nanbargal/nanbigal pala idangalil irundu serndhu namadhu kalacharam, pazhamayana kovilgal endru pala vishayangalai migunda aarvathodu pagirndhu kondu irukkirargal. Avaragiladim ellam tamizh karka ookam illai, mannikavum endru solla mudiyuma? Nyayamaga pada villai, enakku. Ennudaya suggestion ennoru group thodangi thamizh ezhudha padikka therindhavar mattum endru sollalaam.

En 2 paisa,

Malathi
  • Dear Member,
    Thanks for your suggestion and thanks for your 2 paise.
    I know so many people from other states and foreigners who can speak and read Tamil in Tamilnadu. I didnt mean to teach others Nannool and Tholkappiyam. Just make them understand Tamil. In our group so many youngsters are there working in various cyber platforms. How many software and hardware experts, are here? Let them try to do somethng. or think about. I just wanted to say this group belongs to'Varalaru' of Tamilnadu. A few centuries back there was no english in our varalaru. So, let us try something to preserve our thoughts and works in Tamil. Just asking to make a TRY only. Or atleast try to think about.
    We think in Tamil and do it in english, which has become the passion and fate of Tamils. Let us continue to present ourselves in english only. Let us spread english all over the world with tamil. 'No time ya' is there always, for tamil..
    Please forgive me for talking about Tamil in our group.
    Anyway, I just want to know what this 2 paise is for?A 'Porkizh'ifor telling 'think of tamil in cyber world, and for our future generations? ' Your Porkizhi, isreturned with thanks, as it remarks some insult not only for me, but for Tamil also.
  • Edhennaga vamba pochu... really.. insult you of all things. I was only presenting my point of view and one that apparently looks like some others agree to. How do you know someone is not making an attempt to learn? Lots of members have shared that they read tamil slowly, learn as they grow older, so many people so many situations. The majority of people have stressful jobs, families, other stuff. I have Thiru kailasam's ebook to read and have not read it in 6 months almost now although I very much want to. Am just stating an example that is all.

I don't have any issues really if the forums turns all tamil either. My tamil is quite above average. Just for your kind information I know 6 other languages as well and took great pains to learn my own.I found time for it, I understand 100% if that is not a priority for others, emotionally or otherwise.If we do not understand that our suggestions will come across as preachy and patronizing that is all.Whether the forum turns tamil or not, tamils are never going to benefit from thatat all.

Malathi

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters