What have i learnt from PS and History
  • 1.You can potray anyone and anything on a goodside Kalki is possibly the only author who makes you likes villains(may be shakspeare)

the likes of Naganandhi and Ravidasan though on the story charector they are antiheros they have their side of their story and it justifies what theya are doing..Even Nandhini the scheming vamp justifies her cauuse from her angle and no body hates her for that.

2.Human beings change..They change their ideals,their values their desires according to time and destiny and the course of events...I found that very unnerving when I read that as a 6th standard student (thats when I read PS the first time and have read it everyyear since then)
    We all change thats the law of life
    Look at Arulmozhi,Mathuranthagan,poonguzhali.......all change
  • Dear all,

Nice to read discussions on what one gains from history.

To me more than any moral worth, monetory worth or any perceivable benefit, it makes life more interesting and adds grace to the otherwise monotonous life. Just like a painting or mesmerising music, it takes me to a different world.(it is just my personal opinion and need not apply to everyone).

PS has personally influenced me in making quite a few critical decision...for e.g. I chose to do my Engg. at Thanjavur eventhough I got admissions in a whole bunch of colleges in Chennai. If u ask me what did I gain...I would say, it made me live happier....

Ram.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters