About Vedas ! ! ! Is this true........
  • Dear Jaga

any group has it main interests and common interests though we are basically a PS kalki related group if you really have gone right through the archive you would really appreciated the lenghth and breath of topics we have discussed
    we cant assume silent members dont like what we discuss if they dont they have to speak up...if they silently move away....whos loss is it anyway?
  • Dear Sridhar,
    If you ask be about the loss, then its everyone's loss. Because each member has something to contribute today or later. So it is NOT FAIR to ask such a question.

Please dont get me wrong. I never doubted this group's ability to discuss great topics and the archives is a proof for that.

Probably we can setup certain guidelines for the topics that can be discussed here. The topics can be allowed to grow in the future based on needs. Moderator can controll that.
  • Dear Jaga
    there are guidelines and there is moderation with a fair element of control...
    we seem to have very free junk,spam and out of context mails because we have a grown up group...in five years or so 9 to be precise
    If people are silent they are not heard sorry nobody has ESP
    coming to moderators you have been conversing to two of them already SPS and me

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters