தமிழர்கள் இவ்வளவு பழமையானவர்களா?
  • Good summarisation and Good findings.

So...what we are going to do...?

I will speak about this findings to my family...friends...colleagues...relations..!

with regards

S. Arul Ganesh
  • Dear friends,

I would like to share some of what i have learnt from different source of info. I thought it is relavent to this topic. For those who do not know:

1. A Madurai Kamaraj university professor could trace the DNA of a villager (near Madurai) 60,000 years back.
    2. He says that we migrated from Africa around that period.
    3. In general, people from south go north in search of beter living. Those who migrate tonorth, civilized faster than those who settled down in south. They learned to read, write, enhance everything including language. Thats how different languagesderivedincluding sanskrit over a period of time. What they say reaches faster. just like now.
    n is built on a river bed. When the river dried, people left further north.
    5. Some people from north returned back tosouth with a new name aryans. knowing how toread and write and with new knowledge.
    6. In the mean time south also civilized in its own way and it is more towards day to day living.

There are other proofs i watched a youtube about how africans burry their elders alive. those who live longer say over 100 yrs are burried alive in africa in a structure underground with some food and water for few days. ultimately ending their life after that with no air food, water.

Same is the case in the Amaravathi river bed (from western ghats to river cauvery near karur) but we called it as 'Maandavar Kuzhi' there were photos published in news weeklys and dailys about it few months ago. this comes from the source. I came to know frommy friendsthat this wasthere in that region some generations ago.

You all might know about kombai dogs of sothern TN. There is a kombai community in africa. like wise there are many rituals, cultures, sounds that we still can see in villages reminds.

Finally, we all from one source and got better as time passed.

Forgive me if language is bad. If you know more? please share.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters