AN EXHIBITION in the Month of May / June 2011 - PS Group members' assets
  • Dear Friends,

How about conducting ONE DAY Exhibition on behalf of our PS Group -

exhibiting :

1. Rare Novels collected by Sundar Krishnan

2. Vijay's SPECIAL DETAILS ON POETRY IN STONE !!

3. Highpoints of Ramayanam before Kamban ( or Kulothunga ? ) by
    Sankaranarayanan

4. Special / Rare / Unpublished Photos / details like the one
    Dr. Gandhi mentioned - Kulothunga II / Sekkizhar

5. Works by Kalinga Balu Sir

6. Rare coins by Mr. Raman

pls add more to the list and advise.

We will exhibit in a suitable Venue.

Inagurate through an Heritage enthusiast.

sps
  • Dear Friends,

We can also use this occasion for exhibition - cum - sale of books by our dear friends R Venkatesh - Muruganandam - Vishwaksenan - Lakshmankailasam - Ram - Ramki - Zodiac signs & Indus Valley and other published works by our other beloved members !!

sps

========
  • Dear members,

I shall be thankful if such exhibition is made and all authorsof our team I hope will present in the said exhibition
  • Dear SPS Sir

How are you? Your idea of exhibition of our group sounds good. If you can
    fix a date around 10th of June, (may be a saturday or sunday)it will be
    convenient for our members and for me to attend along with my friend
    Mr.Venkatesh, editor of Kalki and we can have some discussion. Kindly inform.
  • thanks you sirs.

Putting up a exhibition / sale event is an excellent suggestions.

a very good opportunity for new comers like us to get to know the veterans and learn what we missed in the earlier years.

i am from banking /software industry and interested in chola heritage and learning lot of new things in the past few months.

I am available for any organisation / other help / support for organising 10th year exhibition.
  • Dear Viswaksenan sir,

We will discuss in detail when i visit Uppiappan within a fortnight and formalise some convenient date.

am fine. thanks.

rgds / sps

=======
  • Dear Friends,

Exhibition is a good platform for the self explanation of achievements and its helps to create awareness with public about heritage value. As a gold coin it will gives benefits to both sides (organizer & viewers) in all aspects. Thanks a lot sir, till now I updated my knowledge through all of your discussion mails only. Its great pleasure to viewing, interaction and learning process will happen in source (exhibition).

I am happy to work or help to organize this exhibition.
  • Paintings based on temple art, done by PS members, which can be sold and proceeds donated for temple conservation,by REACH. I can get atleast 20 pics for the exhibition.
    Chandra
  • Dear Saravanan and Friends,

the response is over whelming and encouraging.

Let us freeze the dates.

First Week of June or
    Last week of May.

warm regards. sps
  • Sir,

It is good to organize an exhibition. Please freeze the date (Saturday/Sundary) and inform us.

S. Arul Ganesh

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters