PS WEBSITE
  • Dear all
    Once upon a time we were talking about a website for varalaru and PS
    and there were templates and prototypes created...

We have got varalaru up and running
    R V doing anything about the PS if not we can clear all those
    templates in the files section and create space for file upload...
  • If, there is a need for PonniyinSelvan web site developement, Then I can undertake it.

I personally prefer, to have it place. Let us hear the group opinion.

Rajendhra Cholan!
  • wow!! rajendhra
    It sounds really good.....V can put all the forum and the entire story in english and tamil.
    So it will be helpful for the guys living in abroad like me
    I support your opinion
  • Dear Rajendra Cholan and others

By all means if you can please creat a site.The original intention of the group was to create a site specially dedicated to PS which will have all text...pictures discussions and debates of the epic and associated deeds of the group

we got sidetracked with the site for varalaru and so one...

for sometime now discussions have focused on many things other than kalki and ps which has lead to some members leaving the group...may be i ll have reinvite them all..

in all fairness we have achieved a fair bit from oct 2002...

A few yyathirais

PS ntrip CD,VCD

media and tv coverage of our egroup and activities

proof reading the PS text for project madhurai

Kovil Uzhavara thiruani

Travelloques and katturais

Varalaru .com

Collection of research articles on tamil history

Electronic restoration of Paintings

The things we started and sizzled out were...

Cultural Atlas of Tamilnadu....inspired by Sudarshanam swaminathan had an enthusiastic response but has got no where

A Website for PS infact KV raja and Iyyapan had done all the ground work

Ram had even booked webspace

The Heitage Quiz....

So if you want to carry on the project ponniyin selvan please do so...
  • Dear Krupa
    That was one of the templates we had earlier wasnt it....I dont know whats happened to KV Raja because he said he had completed the design and everything...

do we really need to redo dynamic font for ps if chennai natwork have it?

as for the english version karthick narayanan's version will be copy right protected but the other versions like sulekha and indra neelmegum are contentious...
  • Good to have lots of responses!

In my opinions, I dont have to trigger this activity again, I guess, someone has already started, and was on his way. Let us not walk with honours, due to him.

Let us wait to hear from him, else, we will start doing it. Can we wait for a weeks time?

I am currently working on a e-commerce suite in Tamil, for one of the popular stores in Tamil Nadu. If, needed and necessary, they can also help.

Rajendhra Cholan!
  • The first Letter is 'B' and Last letter is 'S'...Guess this helps....

Hahaa... It is Bharathi Book Stores,...If you think..it is not popular..Let me popularise it, now....we can wait for this this assignment to get completed. And hence, we can buy books at a, lesser price. I can influence it for you...

Rajendhra Cholan!
  • Innum, Ethuvume Nadakkala...

Thodakkathileya, Ippadi oru vadikkayalar Kidaippaarunnu therinjirundha, eppoavo arumbichirukkalaam.... Seri paravaaillai.... better later than never...

Sivagamiyin Sabadham, neengalaaga, moththa puthaga vilayum solren, edunga,.... unga chequebook'a...venam, neenga oru vivagaaramaana aalu pola irukku...DD eduththu anuppunga..
  • Innum, Ethuvume Nadakkala...

Thodakkathileya, Ippadi oru vadikkayalar Kidaippaarunnu therinjirundha, eppoavo arumbichirukkalaam.... Seri paravaaillai.... better later than never...

Sivagamiyin Sabadham, neekkalaaga, moththa puthaga vilayum solren, edunga,.... unga chequebook'a...venam, neenga oru vivagaaramaana aalu pola irukku...DD eduththu anuppunga..
  • Can we start working on this?
  • sooner the better

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters