Sunday Marina Meet
  • Dear Friends

Please confirm your Participation for Sunday meet at Marina.

Please send your confirmation before end of tomarrow

• i will come on sunday I hope as usual Gandhi Statue

• I will join

Sivasankar babu
    Wipro chennai

875 445 1756

Sivasankar Babu
    Gmail Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
  • Confirmations so far:
    1. Dr Sridhar 2. SPS sir 3. Satish Arun 4. Sivasankar 5. Namperumal 6. Dr Kailsam
  • Dear sir!

I will join the meet.
  • Dear doctor,

My son will come on sunday morning and he requires my presence during his rare visit to chennai.

I am very doubtful about coming to marina on sunday evening. HOwever I want to give my book kayal to you. If you give your program I some how manage to handover the same to you before the meet.
  • I will be bringing one of my friend with me....sorry for the last min
    confirmation...happened to talk with him just now...
  • Wonderful meet today at Marina Beach... followed by sumptuous dinner sponsored by our great SPS. SPS, Venkatesh Ramakrishnan, Sridhar Rathinam, satishkumar arunachalam, T.R. Shashwath, chandra (plastics), ramnath mani, sankaranarayanan, seetharaman, me and other members (sorry for not remembering the names) met at 6pm. Good discussions on various topics including renovation of temples, vaali&ramayana, sandblasting etc., Having audio version on important temples and their details mooted at the meet. To be discussed further and take the same forward..

Other participants - please elaborate my brief reporting..!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters