Marina meet to be followed by a LUNCH meet on 2nd July in T Nagar
  • Dear Friends,

It was indeed very great pleasure to interact with some of our members. Good number of members could make it inspite of short notice.

It is proposed to organise another MEET on the 2nd July - Saturday - around 1030 am - at Meenakshi bawan (near Jain Temple) GN Chetty road,
    T.Nagar.

In this meet our most respected dear Venkat (author of PS Sequal Kavirimyndhan, Biogrphy of Kalki etc), Muruganandam ( Feroz Gandhi etc.,) Dr. Kalaisam (Malarcholai mangai) have agreed to speak briefly re their works. Vijay shall be rendering a detailed talk on specialities he found in various forms of Arts.. Like identifying a Karaikkalammyar in Nataraja panels in India, abroad and in paintings too .... Kalinga Balu Sir re his research works. Other members are most welcome to share their views.

Likewise this will be our house affair and we request ::

Vizag Dhiwakar - Saurab Saxena (Bnglr) - Viswaksenan (Kumbkm) sir also attend and share their experiences ..

omissions inadvertant.

Chola coins Exhibition - Sale of Books by our group members
    Paintings / Photos by Sriram Rajaraman / Ashok and others...
    A brief power point by Chandra..
    and similar activities can be planned.

Would request Sri Sri to send one part of Audio PS version so that we can play that too in the meeting ..

Pls feel free to write more and share your views.

rgds/ sps
  • Ahaa - nalla meeting ellam miss pannaren, but veryglad to note that it is
    happening

SPS - sir kandipaaga annupugiren - ennakku piditha pagudhiyil irundhu oru siru
    thuli sample

Nandri - vaazhthukkal
    Sri Sri
    Ponniyin Selvan Audio Book - http://www.itsdiff.com/kalkips.html
  • Dear and Respected SPS,

The final date and time of the lucnch meet is on 3rd July at about 12.00 Noon, I request you to kindly confirm the date and time of the meeting.
    I will come with my Malarcholai Mangai with my Veettu Mangai and gave very brief about my workings and help extented by the various members of Ponniyins selvan forum.
  • Hi all,

Would love to be a part of this meet. Do count me in. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters