OUR CHENNAI MEMBERS MEET @ CONNEMARA - Great Temple at Thanjavur: - Lecture
  • Good luck and what a rare oppourtunity to meet a legend !
  • Hope the meet and the Talk went well - looking forward to someone giving us
    unfortunate souls an update
  • Dear vijay,
    The meeting with sridhar went very well. He is able to come to Connemara in spite of his very heavy schedule.

Actually he is participating / delivering lectures in cardiology at mahabalipuram in the International conference of medical doctors.

He is very kind enough to come chennai all the way from mahabalipuram and meet me.

I handed over my malarcholai mangai to him in the Kanni maaratha solai premises.

Very interesting to interact with him.

He is having extraordinary knowledge not only in human architecture but also in templearchitecture and historical novels.

His observations are minute and capableof finding root causes so that problem can be solvedfully.

Vijay you should have a meet with him either personnel or through skype. Very Very intersting intellecutal personlity
  • Dear all

It was a great pleasure to meet Dr Lailasam and get a signed copy of his book MM. Infact I think there was bit of confusion regarding the venue of the lecture with both LK and Raman assuming it was in the Library like me.

It was a minute of joy when Dr LK said oh I did not expect to see some one so young!!! Raman LKand I went from one block to the other looking for the rest of the group nad gave up.

I had to apologise and leave at 7.00pm to get back to Temple bay for the precourse faculty briefing...hence had to miss the lecture in Connemara which I am sure was my loss. I am a cardiothoracic surgeon...and the meeting was on the same...

I did apologise to Raman in person but on the record for declining to go and see his wonderful collection of Chola coins ( Time constraints).

It would have been lovely to meet all of you had I read all the mails then we would have zoomed staright to vivanta after meeting these two lovely gentlemen...

I guess now it has to wait till July.

The only sad bit of the trip was I went with a group of CT surgeons to Mammallapuram and I ended up correcting the guide after laerning so much from my group jambavans here...it would have been nice the otherway me listening to al my freinds here in Mammallapuram in person....

Kind Regards

Sri

If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin, Into his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    Emily Dickinson

To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
  • Dear Sir
    No issue v can meet next timd

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters