PONNIYIN SELVAN & SIVAKAMIYIN SABATHAM WITH PICTURES
  • Dear Members

Good news for our group. Manivasagar pathippagam released ponniyin selvan and sivakamiyin sabatham with colourfull pictures. The cost for both the books come around Rs.650.

Maniyam Selvam pictures looking very nice and the quality is good. Those interested don't miss the 34th book exhibition.

I had a chance to meet some of our group members on Saturday. This is the first time I met our group members in the Book release of Malarcholai Mangai by Dr. Kailasam. Also Dr given a good party for his book release. I missed SPS / Thivakar and other members. If they inform their plan of visit, I will wish to join with them.
  • Hi,

Are these books available to buy online?

Thanks & Rgds.,

Shiv
  • We now have a super fan for Ponniyin Selvan.
    In the ultimate segment of the 40th Film Directors Annual function
    shown in Sun TV this sunday, Rajanikanth said "Ponniyin Selvan" when
    asked for his most favourite novel, in the rapid fire section, by the
    interviewer Director Balachandar.
    Sampath
  • Dear Sampath Sir,

I was waiting for someone to post this and here you are !!

thank you so much for sharing.. !!

Yeh.. When Director KB asked Super Star Rajni re the book he liked, he said Ponniyinselvan.. probably KB was stunned.. He asked him again... He repeated Ponniyinselvan !!

And Actor Kamal too is an ardent fan of PS !! of course.. remembering Kumaravel's (Abhiyum Naanum fame - who attended our 15th August 2009 meet ) words ::

quote ::

"" Kamal came to see our Magic Lantern's PS drama in open air theatre .. wherein I played the role of VD and my wife played the role of Nandhini !!

So much of uncontrollable crowd.. and one evening some one came and whispered Kamal will be coming.. !! WE suggested him to come after darkness when the play started !

then someone came and told Rajni is coming !! We were overwhelmed.. but told them We cannot arrange adequate Security for such celebrities... !!

Rajni night have come and gone.. but did not show up in our green room.. but Kamal visited me and appreciated the effort..
    and promptly quizzed ::

MYLAPORE MAAMIs WOULD HAVE COME WITH PS NOVEL BOOK IN THEIR HAND
    AND VERIFIED EACH AND EVERY PAGE Vs YOUR DRAMA !!?? WHAT IS THEIR FEED BACK ?? "

Told everyone was happy. Nazar also played a role in that .. ""

our respected member Seethalakshmi madam put us on to this Magic Lantern Group and Kumaravel has been following up with PS activities..

His father Elango (who passed away) was brother of Dr. Kalaikkovan and his mother Punithavathi Elango was Station Director of All India Radio of yester- years for a very long time.. !!

most of these things are in our archieves too !

So.. it is not surprising that we have SUPER STARS and WORLD HEROs being the Fans of Ponniyinselvan !!

MGR blocked that name..
    Manirathanam is trying his hands.. !!
    Parthiban - Selvaragavan - you name them they are all related to PS ...

warm rgds and greetings,

sps
  • REALLY VERY GOOD NEWS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING.

WARM RGDS AND GREETINGS.

sps

========

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters