Colas - download scanned book
  • Hi Friends,
    As many of you have requested for this book of KAN Sastri, I got a link from
    where you can download this book. In my earlier mail, I gave the reference of a
    Delhi based publisher from whom you can get physical copy of this book as well,
    however they sold at Rs 850/-. In the Bangalore Book Fair, last month, their
    stall was placed. I talked to their manager and told about this discrepancy that
    they selling a book at Rs850/- while from Madras University this can be procured
    in Rs 250/- They accepted their mistake and returned Rs 600/- back to me.
    So now if you wanna get this book, you have to options. To get a physical copy,
    please call people at http://www.mrmlonline.com/. To get scanned copy, download
    (90MB) from here - http://sanskritdocuments.org/scannedbooks/asiallpdfs.html
  • I heard that tamil translation of the book by KV raman is available. Is it true?
  • Quite a cache of books! A treasure-trove, even... And not just Indian books
    - there is "Archaeology in the USSR", "Manual of Zen Buddhism" and "Tibet
    record of a journey" among others.

Huge, though - Colas is 90 MB. Haven't yet finished downloading anything to
    see what they're like...

Shash
  • Thanks shash. Now please get us Pandyas

regards_._,_.___

Reply to sender |

Reply to group |
    Reply via web post |
    Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic
    (3)

Recent Activity:

New Members

New Links

New Files

Visit Your Group
  • Thanks,

Does somebody know how to get the book titled Pandyas by the same author KA Neelakanta sasthri
  • Dear Sir,
    My knowledge in Tamil is a perfect zero hence no information of Tamil
    translations. Some other member of our group may help you here.
  • Saurabh:
    Oh mucho gracias for such a lovely link. Tonnes of books from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.....fascinating....the old books like old wine are intoxicating :-))))

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters