Uttaramerur temple work reaches BBC Tamil and Sun TV News !!
  • Dear Chandra,

our respected Thyaga Sathyamurthy Sir interview was also telecast along with that of Anu Padma of IIT.

I think Sun TV coverage was very good ...

My humble suggestion is that WE should be in a position to offer the details in printout format to Media when they needed..

WE boils down to YOU !!

And We know how YOU are under pressure...

It is time We all realise to shoulder more of the works from TSM Sir and yourself.

will contemplate.

rgds and best wishes, sps

===========
  • As ever, it is our SPS sir who always writes some encouraging words. Now our works have caught the attention of Andhra Endowment department and an appointment is fixed with the top endowment officials at Hyderabad on 13th Monday of this month, to see if we can spread our wings in Andhra.

God's will our strength!

Chandra
  • Hearty Congrats !!

sps
  • Dear Chandra

Please - the tiruchanur Siva temple - needs scientific cleaning

lot of chola epigraphs
  • I have no experience, but sitting in USA all I can offer is some volunteer time to proof read(only English) or any work that can be offshore to USA :-)

GRS
  • Most welcome dear GRS.

In the USA lot of more interesting things do happen as we have come to know through of dear Sri Sri..

His daily programmes through Tamil radio ..

PS audio works in Tamil..

titbits related to History - heritage - literature !!

May be a PS Heritage Club formed in the USA and collectively some services offered ..

Once such system is positioned, we will bring this to some think-tanks to make use suitably ..

Greetings & regards , sps

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters