: 20th June meet
  • NOT SO EARLY DEAR VAIRAM ..

YOU ARE RATED HIGHER AND HIGHER - TRUE TO YOUR NAME TOO !!

YOUR GRANDPA MR. VADIVELU VAIRAM PRESENTED THE SHAWL AND BOQUET TO DIRECTOR K BALACHANDER. KB SIR WAS IMMENSELY PLEASED TO KNOW OF THE TAMIL HERITAGE SERVICES RENDERED BY OUR OVERSEAS MEMBERS INCLUDING YOURSELF - SRISRI - MALATHI - RAVI !

HE WAS ALSO STUNNED AND RECORDED APPRECIATION = ALONG WITH OTHER DIGNITARIES LIKE DR. KANNAN, DR. KALYANA SUNDARAM OF PROJECT MADURAI - WHEN HEARD THAT OUR RESPECTED MEMBER "KATHERINE" with mail ID - SIVADASI - contributed so much to the cause of Indian Heritage / cultural preservation.

YOUR MOTHER PRESENTED TO DEVAKIAMMA OF DAKSHIN CHITRA.

WE WANTED TO GIVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO THEM TO SPEAK ON THE DIAS, BUT DUE TO PAUCITY OF TIME COULD NOT ..

BUT THE FAMOUS " EENDRA POZHUDHIL PERIDUVAKKUAM THAN MAGANAI SANDRON ENAKKETTA THAAI " ( A MOTHER ENJOYS MORE HAPPINESS WHEN COMING TO REALISE OF THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF HER SON.. EVEM BETTER THAN THE TIME SHE HAD GIVEN BIRTH TO HIM ) ~~!!

CERTIFICATEs IN THE NAME OF SEETHALAKSHMI MADAM / MALATHI / RAVI WERE RECD BY ME. SUBASHINI RECD KATHERINE CERTICATE AND HANDEDOVER TO ME.

WILL ARRANGE TO DELIVER THEM IN THE USA THROUGH FRIENDS.

CONGRATS VAIRAM !! AND OTHER FRIENDS !!

WE ARE HONOURED TO HAVE YOU ALL AMONG US.

sps

==============
  • Dear SPS & all of you,
    thank you thank you. Can't wait to see the certificate!
    I've enjoyed being connected with you all these recent years, so very
    much.
    Also so nice to see photos of all of you.

Kathie B. "Katherine" {sivadasi} [injamaven] etc.
  • Dear Sps sir and others of PS!

I am thankful for the appreciation and appreciate the Lord Almighty to be allowing me to mix with the intelligent and knowledge base of society.

I hope to contribute more and be valuable to the society.

Best !
    Ravi
  • Dear Katherine - Ravi - Malathi,

will scan the Certificate and post in the PHOTO Section.

Am sure Thiru will help.

rgds / sps

===========

rgds / sps
  • Vanakkam

It was a great pleasure to have received recognition for my small contribution to tamil heritage/ culture

Thanks for the encouragement by SPS and was thrilled to receive the honor from Iyakunar Thilagam K.B sir.

Will continue on the journey of Tamil radio (www.tamizhradio.com) , Ponniyin Selvan Audio podcasting and other works.

If you have any ideas pls do send it.

Nanri

Vaazhthukkal

Sri
    It's different - News, Views and Music - weekly Radio show
    Every Wed 6 - 9 am PST KZSU Stanford 90.1 FM
    www.itsdiff.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters