N A T Y A N J A L I
  • Chidambaram Natyanajali commenced since yester-nite.

Likewise NATYANJALI in the BIG TEMPLE - RAJRAJESWARAM - THANJAVUR also commenced.

Kumbakonam Natyanajali is also an annual event. should have commenced.

Thanjai SASTRA University - with Dance Mastro Padhma Subramanian- is offering ONE YEAR CERTIFICATE COURSE on CLASSICAL DANCES.

Likewise TRICHY KALAIKKAVERI is also offering one year Certificate course and 3 year Degree course in classical dances.

sps
  • Dear SPS,

I am a Rajagopal VEERARAGHAVAN 1947 born Indian, now settled in Europe by virtue of my karma, and am desirous of learning painting, water colour, mural and all art forms, who can help me to know and meet the great teachers and schools, where I can join, if you people with all your long standing contacts introduce me to leading artists teachers, I will be greatly honoured. I want to plan and devout my after career years into appreciation of Art and our Cultural Heritage, and be involved usefully. I am already a committe member with www.Intach.be (or) www.lostgardens.be the last 6/7 years, giving our time and support to the resoration of temples and gardens in a little village named Raj nager 4/5 kms from the temples of kajuraho, you can read about our work on the sites I have mentioned above, please do kindly publish my this request in Ponniyinselvan Group. I am right now following classes with my Belgian teacher, who is teaching me the nuances of
    getting the best results using the most difficult forms of water colour (AQUAREL).

Thank you for your help and assistance in this regard. will wait to hear from the right experts.
  • Re PAINTINGS AND OTHER DETAILS -
    will check and revert within 3 - 4 days.

WE have young Sriram (from Trichy) - great painter amongst us.

he also will help i am sure.

by the way - can we hear more from you re preservation of cultural herirage in Europe from your good self Sir.. ?

very best regards Sir.
    sps

====
  • dear sps,

you promised to come back within few days about Sriram (from Trichy) - I am qstill waiting, will you please help me at least give his contact ID and phone nubers email address etc., sad that no one responds on art -> you are all very busy people thank you for your time, sorry if I am disturbing you
  • dear Gopal

I am a bit unclear on what exactly you are looking for. sriram is currently
    traveling the middle east but is an amateur artist. Can you be a bit more
    specific in what you are seeking. you can mail me in private as well

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters