saiva siddhantham-21
  • thiruchitrambalam,

COSMOGONY: creation of the universe

When the destruction of the universe takes place all matters perish. This is sangaaram. This sangaaram leads to creation of the new universe afresh by the siva. The sivam creates maya first. In the mayam the sivam stand without any other malam and this state is called SUDDHA MAYAM.

When he combines the gnana power of hi grace with the mayam the NADHA TATHVAM emerges.
    When he combines his kiriya power with the suddha maya the VINDHU THATHVAM emerges.
    When he mixes the nadham and vindhu with the suddha mayam the SADHAKIYA THATHVAM emerges. When the kiriya power exceeds and gnana power decreases they mix with suddha maya MAHESWARA THATHVA emerges. When the gnana exceeds and kiriya decreases the SUDDHA VIDDHYA THATHVAM emerges..
    Thus five thathvas emerging from the suddha maya is known as the SIVA THATHVAM

The siva thathvas are the
    Nadham
    Vindhu
    Sadhakiyam
    Maheswaram
    Suddha vidhai
    The thathvas later take the body form.
    Nadham=sivam
    Vindhu=sakthi
    Sadhakiyam=sadhasivan
    Maheswram=mahesan
    Sudha viddhai=rudhran, maal and ayan

The nadham and vindhu have no form hence called ARUVAM(AROOPA)
    The sadhasivan has a form less form and hence called ARUVURUVAM(AROOPA-ROOPA:LINGAM)
    The sudhavidhai has a form hence called URUVAM(ROOPA)
    The three stages of universe:

The laya, the boha and the adhikaram.
    LAYA: in this state siva contracts the universe and merges into himself. In this state the siva is called LAYASIVAM. The layasivam consists of the nadham and vindhu( sivam and sakthi)
    BOHA:When the sivam stands in sadhkiya and expands the universe it is called BOHASIVAM. This state also is accompanied by the arulal for the souls.
    ADHIKARA : In this state the sivam manifest first as mahesan and does the MARAITHAL work. The maraithal work is blindening of the soul about its previous births and lives.

In the suddhavidhhai state the bodies of the god are the RUDHRAN,MAAL AND AYAN. They are in a form hence called URUVAM. They lead the universe to function hence they are called the ADHIKARA SIVAM.

The suddhamaya bodies namely the sivam,sakthi,sadhasivan,mahesan,urudhran,maal and ayan are seven in in number and are called as the sambu-pakkam(SAMBU-VARGHA)
    Their duties are to perform the five functions for the soul which are in vignana kalar state. The five duties are the creation,maintanence,destruction,hiding and grace.
    The vignana kalar state souls are in a higher state of being and are classified further into

ANUSADHASIVAR
    ATAVIDDHESWARAR
    SABTHAKODI-MAHA MANTHRAR

These higher souls are called the ANUPAKKATHAR(ANU-VARGHA)
    Thes souls have no anava but the smell of adhikaramalam ( a type of anava)only. Thse higher souls along with the souls with one malam-that are vignana kalar are in the line for the action rom the sambupakka bodies.

gandhi
  • Dear Gandhi,
    I find it very hard to understand your posts. . .
    Can you simplify them in any way"?
    My Chennai friends say I know quite a bit about "Sanatana Dharma":
    ( I'm an honorary DESI )
    kathie
  • Dear Sir,

I agree with Kathie, I would love to post your works to the group of youngsters I deal with, but they wont be able to digest your statements. I have to decode everytime.

Keeping in view the younger generation and the necessity of passing on this knowledge to them more than the elders.

I am not opposing your work, but i believe these need to be made more interesting in days of Wii and Playstation.

- R

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters