photos posted
  • Hi

some photos to convey the overall environment of the open house

venketesh
  • Excellent show Venkat,

The Highlight was Junior Venkat's, Alaikadalum Oynthirukka Agakkadalthaan ponguvathen.. (still ree-ngaa-ring in my ears,) He has good capability to become a music director in futute and he can also start producing albums. My Greetings. Also My greetings to the young lady who sang well.

Dear SPS,

The after effects of the grand success of morning show would give a big boost for PSVP in future. The recognition what we needed started coming. Special Thanks and also greetings for your excellent effort in bringing Vairamuthu, who was so different and emotional. P.S. Sriraman efforts will not go waste. Rajavelu too. I think, this show is turning point for Saluvankuppam Sanga Period Temple. We will pray Muruga for the fruits (sutta Pazham - Ravi, please note) for the grand old temple.

Dr.
  • cont..

Dr. Sathyamurthi must have got full hopes out of this function. We missed Dr. Nagasami and ofcourse our Vijay and Dr.Sridhar.

Dhivakar
  • Dr. ithenna vamba pochu...
    Yerkanave, sivaram was mentioning that he was expecting me to be a siva pazham :) unfortunately I had to upset his chart.

Jr.Venkat had the note in Kaapi / Aadi which was stunningly pleasant, voice was given by shilpa (I think) - pretty good combo.
    That song would have been imagined in sankara baranam or some other slower note as poonkuzhali sings it from some sort of a sad / difficult mind (going by her state of thought and the lyrics).
    Hearing it in a pleasant and tangy raaga made a good song out of it.

I would like to see more of the songs of PS in newer tunes :)

Kudos to the duo.

- R
  • does anybody have the video of this performance? I'm very much eager to get a tune associated with the poongulazhi song!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters