Last date for Souvenir ads.
  • Dear Friends,

PSVP Festival Souvenir will have important articles on wide range of topics related to our Group. The colourful souvenir will be released on 15th August 2009 by Kavipperarasu Viaramuthu.

On behalf of Souvenir Committee, we request our members, who wish to contribute or assist in getting the advertisements for the souvenir, to arrange the same on or before 30th July 2009 to enable us to bring out the special edition in time. The same may be sent to the id of our Mr. Gokul [email protected]. We have limited pages only.

The Tariff was already mailed by our SPS.

Extending warm welcome to the grand gala function,

Dhivakar.

Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/
  • - Dear Friends,

The article can be in English / Tamil.

If in Tamil, pls send early because the font conversion need to be made sooner.

[email protected]

regards / sps
  • - Re Souvenir Articles ::

Articles from Dr. Nagaswamy
    Dr, Kalaikkovan
    Dr. Nalini
    Dr. Kudavoil Balasubramanian

are being obtained.

Writeup from Sri Vaishnavashree is being obtained.

from Katherine, Dhivakar, Gokul, Venkat, Vijay, Sriram, Ravi Venu, Venkateswaran, Chandra, Natarajan, Malathi, Satish Arunachalam.

Photos / pix from Pavithra Srinivasan, Ganeshkumar, Sriram Rajaram, Chandra.

We can incude 1/4 to 1/2 page writeup / titbits too from members.

If any name omitted, it is inadvertant.

Pls respond to souvenir committee.

regrds/ sps
  • Dear SPS sir & Gokul,

I hope my drawings on the Great temple have been received. I have put some more drawings on our PS website - under the title 'My sketches'.
  • DEAR SHRIRAM RAJARAM,

WITHOUT REALISING YOU HAVE GOT INTO A COVETED CLUB IN OUR GROUP ::

22222 BY CHANDRA
    33333 BY YOUR SELF !!

CONGRATS !!

SPS

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters