Re History
  • Balaji!

>Tamilnadu is having an good history.
    While we, Tamils, are having a good past history,......... we do have the bad side as well

Eg: Kattappommanukku oru Ettappan
    Pandaravanniyanukku oru Kaakkaivanniyan (In ILANGAI)

I think we have a lot to learn from the past history. And, when compared with Jews, we didn't / don't show any interest on our society......... only we are talking about the Pride of Tamils' past history.... I feel.

anpudan,
    Vijayalayan
  • Good Thought Vijayalayan.

If u take any history in this word, nothing is prefect. We need to consider the level of Perfection, example take Aurangazeb the great mogul emperor he had done many good and many bad things, so we need to analyze the level of perfection and the level of flaw. If the Jews had concentrated more on social work then they would have surely missed some thing, which is important.

"I think we have a lot to learn from the past history" Learning alone is not important, how to implement in our real life in our society is very important. Implementing the correct thing in the history is important. I also have the dout of how to implement it. Learning every one can learn. We should give importance to the way in which our ancestors did the administration work, example take the administration of the Mogul, and the Cholas . I feel no king or even no human being in this world is perfect. So it applies to our ancestors also. So better think what they had done well and try to analyze that.

Bye

Balaji.N
  • --vijayaalayan wrote--
    >While we, Tamils, are having a good past history,......... we do
    have the bad side as well.

maybe, we are "anna patchigal"? ;-)

>we didn't / don't show any interest on our society
    >only we are talking about the Pride of Tamils' past history

excuse me... could you be more specific? I should presume you are
    mentioning about having formal organizations to help a fellow
    tamizhian monetary wise?

a fellow tamizhian,

krupa ;-)
  • Hi Krupa!

>excuse me... could you be more specific? I should presume you are
    >mentioning about having formal organizations to help a fellow
    >tamizhian monetary wise?

I never believe about these kind of organizations.
    Even though Jews lived scattered for more than 1000 of years, it is their language HEBREW (mainly), love on their culture, and their unity brought them back into a good state (I do not like to mention anything about Palestinian clashes)....
    Nowadays Jews are dominating the world in several aspects. Deuschutes, Katmai ....... (actual names of the Pentium processors, Hebrew words) are some of the pride of Jews.
    But, some of our SO CALLED HIGH CLASS TAMILS feel shy to speak in tamil when they meet another Tamil. Some people even say speaking in Tamil as indecent.
    We admire on actors, and follow silly so-called styles...... smoking like steam locomotives, speaking Tamil with English type of pronounciation, usage of TAMINGLISH, ..... and lot more.
    Our literary associations and other Cultural organizations organize lot of debates / dramas about Cinema, etc and work for political parties. Rarely those people take care about PS kind of Historical novels which each Tamils should know.
    When males are singing "senthamil naattu thamilachchiye selai uduththa thayanguriye" I feel ashamed. Because it is Tamil males who rarely ware the traditional dress when compared with ladies.
    Likewise we do lot of wrong judgements........
    It is 01.00 am now ............. I feel sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyy
    I will continue later.

athuvarai anpudan vidaiperum,
    Vijayalayan

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters