vanakam to all ...............
  • hi,
    vanakam,
    iam ram prasad from Chennai.iam a new member to this valuable group.first of all sorry for this long mail.
    description,
    Three weeks before i got the great opportunity(after 28 years from birth) to read (live) the book Ponniyinselvan.wow ,what a book ! iam not a good reader of any kinda book.i casually started reading the Ponniyinselavan but unable keep it down.it took me hardly 7 days to complete the full episode of the Ponniyinselvan.it took me more than 10 days to come out of the mood and the feel that our Thiru Kalki's Ponniyin selvan had made to me.i was almost
    arrested totally.after reading that great Ponniyin selvan i decided to promote this book among my friends and the youngsters because it gave me more values and interest over our own tamil lanuage and its history.this book forced me to compile and to know the history of the chola kings from the net.before that i dont know any thing detail about the chola. now i know little details about all the chola king.so i decided to start a group .i prepared the aim , motivation for that group .before starting i came to see that the group
    has already started and running very successfully with very positive approach for a long period. iam saying all this because, that much change and influence it had made to me in very short duration of time .
    iam very very proud to be the member of this great group.thanks for the all the active members and the owner of this group.
    i personnaly started convincing(telling) my surrounding and thier suroundings the value of the book and trying to make them start reading ,remaining things will be take care by our Mr Kalki.by doing this i'll try to increase the strength of our group .
    iam just following the mails and things happening in our group.after getting idea i'll try to participate in the discussions happening .
    i going to publish the main part of this mail in by blog.
    thank u.
  • Dear Ram Prasad
    You have echoed the sentiments of most PS lovers when egroups and things came about I had the same feeling and saw Ram had done it already
    A warm welcome to you and please contribute in whatever way you can
  • dear sir

kindly make an active participation in our discussions.

gsk

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters