cheras chozhas and pandiyas
  • hello masters

once again i am very much glad , that i attracted the attention of the group towards Pandiyas, agree with mr.SPS Sundarapandiyan and his brother veera pandian (not of ps) are both of high profile leaders of the fag end of tamils monarch history. sundarapandian has his empier like of RR from Krishna to srilanka, he was also a great master of war and with the help of his brother he also defeated Hoysalas who were ultimately controlling the Chozas. lack of historical evidence may be of two reasons, either it may be destroyed by the other rulers or it may yet to be discovered. i think pandiyas inspite of loosing and gaining power was the most longest if i am correct dynasty which ruled a land. may be manchus of china will preced them.
  • Sundara Pandya, was a great king indeed. He was victorious over Hoysalas, after the death of Hoysala Narasimha Varma. He was defeated by Narasimha Varma, and he remained quite until his death.

But, he is undoutbly valorous.

Rajendhra Cholan!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters