• You can call me Kathie Auntie, if you want to.
    I'm 66.
    I'm feeling a little shut out, because so many recent
    posts are partly [mostly] in Tamil. Have a care for your
    English-only readers. . .
    Thank you.
    Kathie B.
  • Kathie- hear you loud and clear... we have been swept under by the tornedo called Madhu. This youngster is refreshing in her comments and thoughts best said in Tamil, that is keeping the active group members enthralled and induce them replying mostly in Tamil. Not that what she says and writes in Tamil is fluffy and light but she seems to be very well informed of Chola History in general and Raja Raja chola in particular that is the focus of this group. (please read emails from senior members of the group this morning).  You will appreciate that from time to time there will be Tamil references as much of what is said otherwise could be lost in translation.  English only readers will have a disadvantage on such occasions.

BTW, I love reading your comments.

Beast regards,

TMS
  • Dear Kathie..i echo what Sri TMS said..apologize for getting carried away with tamil lingo..i have greatly enjoyed your posts and truly respect your enthusiasm and energy to be part of us.

(I am putting the souvenir in mail for you this week!:)
    Kind Regards

Malathi

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters