September 9 - Amarar Kalki's Birth Day
  • Hi Venkatesh,

I have the photos in my laptop..tell me in which site we shall put all our photos together?
    I also need to download ebooks of Mr.Swaminathan. please give me the Link from where i can download.

Nandri,
    Shri
  • Dear Shriram,

I havent created any accountyet in any of the sites.Iam thinking of pbase.com. They have a method to download upto 4 sizes of the same pictures. Have to do it only tonight. In the mean time if you know of some site, please docreate and account and give the password to all those who came for the trip by a personal mail to upload.
  • Hi Venkatesh,

pbase.com is a nice one..but will everybody see the photos or its only for the people who have been sent an invite?

If you want shall i create an account?

P.S: first time going to create an a/c in an English website :(

:P

Shri
  • HI
    post jpeg fotos in the photos section. there is still lots of space
    there.
    thats how we haved one for previous trips.

venketesh--- In [email protected], Thirumalai Vinjamoor
  • Venketesh

Thank you.

I have opened an album by name "Mallai Trip 07-09-2008 " in our photos section.

Those who want to share their photos can post it here. Be sure to give some caption to the photos to make it interesting.
  • Venkatesh,

where you have put the pics? in which photo section? in PS website?

Shri
  • Shriram,

Yes, the album is in the PS group Yahoo website. I am yet to upload my photos. Am in the process of resizing the photos. Will soon upload some.
  • Hi Anandhi,
    U've stolen the words!
    I've always been interested in Mythology and History but have never really
    made big efforts to extend my knowledge other than what i get to read/hear
    by chance. After PS, my love towards tamizh and Tamizh history has reached
    new heights!
    Hats off to AMARAR KALKI !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters