• dear PS admirers,
    you will remember that i am karthikeyan's mother.I read all your mails and your plans to visit historical places on 26 August.my son was in bangalore last year this time, and if he is there now he would have arranged everything now[he was very skillful in organising such tours and he was madly interested in visiting places of historical importance].
    the irony is his fatal day was 26 August 2005.He was an active participant in your group till then.what a loss?how i miss him?you too?
    sadly,
    karthik amma
  • Dear Amma

Please join with us.

GSK
  • He is a fantastic photographer also
    all his hampi photographs are wonderful

miss him very much

Kamal - K2
    Bangalore
  • dear GSK,
    i am really for expressing my inability to join your tour on 26 August.kindly excuse me .i promise you of a later participation.
    so please delete my name from the list.
    excusingly,
    karthik amma
  • Bala might wonder whether he should have proposed such an idea..[after seeing my biodata] ...
    I am Kathikeyan.k born on 14.11.1981. ..[yes.children's day.]..and brought up at Salem.studied +2 in Metturdam....B.E comp.sc in the honourable Anna University.campus selection to DELL software.worked till 2005 august.
    interests:quiz..[Anna uni quiz master]
    computer society secretary.
    photography..[bidja nagar top cities]
    orator,poet,singer,dancer [what not]
    reading [shidney Shelton,Michael Crichton, Don Brown,
    KALKI, AKILAN,SANDILYAN] many more
    pen name:ponniyinselvan..[assumed in 2000]
    blog: vijayanagar
    wish: ever to be a member of PS [to shoot RRC .historical movie]
    known as vijayanagara ilavarasar to valaip poo readers as i was the editor of it in august 2004.......................contd
    Now,,i am karthik's mom.born on 14.11.1958.[yes,the same date of karthik]
    born and brought up at Salem.studied in P.S.G.[KRISHNAMMAL college.coimbatore] M.B.A [IGNOU] worked as +2 english teacher in govt.school till 2006.now continuing karthik's blog and existing to fulfill his wishes.[must do P.hd.in international marketing..(can any one help).]
    kalavathy karthikeyan
  • Great people are born on the same day but a mother and son on the same day...impressive

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters