Call for discussion
  • Hello everybody,

I��m Ravikumar, joining this forum from Pune. Engineer by profession working herewith an MNC.

I belongs to Trichy ( Cholamandalam) and am experiencing Amarar Kalki from childhood. Infact lived with his characters ( from ponniyinselvan & Sivakamiyin sabatham) during that tender age.

In my present job, Traveling across the courtry and exposed to Deccan zone and its historic sign to some extend.

While recalling Kalki in his detailing about the venues ( locations) when the performing character pass across, It (still) looks very realistic as he would have experienced these locations some or the other way.

In this lines , I call your attention & detailing about the following titles,

Buddha Viharies �� under Kalki��s purview ( Kalki��en parvayil Buddha viharihal).
    Kabaliharhal - A short coverage. .
    Mainly, I selected these titles , As I felt these are originated from Deccan to down south. A vast residuals in Rayalaseema ( A.P), Bellary & south maharastra region ( Chalunkyas ) are still spelling some stories silently.

Hope, there could be a best response from the forum and please let me enlightened any previous discussion held within this forum.

Thanking you all,

With all the best Regards,
    K.Ravikumar.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters