Petra a shiva temple?
  • Dear All
    another interesting read with a bit of compeling evidence that Petra was a hindu temple...thanks to Veegopaljee for the link to the site

http://www.viewzone.com/petra.html

KR

SR

If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin, Into his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    Emily Dickinson
  • Dear Mr Sridhar :

I always find the poem of Emily Dickinson along with your mails. It is really fantastic. There were days
    when I used to visit the American Library like office from 10 am to 5 pm [with lunch at Woodlands Drive-In]
    at which time I used to read the American Literature. All this happened when I was unemployed in the
    seventies ! I used to see Mr Srikanth, one time hero and villain in Tamil cinema, who worked there as
    Stenographer/Secretary for some years before going to the tinsel world ! I have read the entire works of
    Emily Dickinson, Langston Hughes, Walt Whitman, Paul Newman and others. Some of the names I
    don't remember ! Wow, unforgettable times ! Your tail piece of the mail kindled my memory and I have
    been thinking of writing this mail to you and the day has come I believe !

veegopalji
  • Dear VG Sir
    I must confess I haven't read the complete works of Emily Dickinson and this was an autograph which a friend of mine signed for me when I left Thanjavur in 88....To me it was the meaning of life and hence the signature....
    KR
    Sri

Emily Dickinson

To: [email protected]
  • Sri

Who is the friend?

Chitra
  • ChitraMalarSri

Emily Dickinson
    To: [email protected]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters