Ponniyin Selvan Book from Vikatan
  • Today i got my copy of ps published by AV with original maniams drawings.
    Really a collectors edition. Good quality book. Long cherished wish ps
    lovers have been full filled.
  • Almost every publisher has one PS. AV, Kizhakku, New Century...

In One stall, a sales person siad that from all the counters - so far around 5000 copies would have been sold.
  • Can anyone tell me what is the price of PS by AV at the book exhibition?
  • Hi,

It's Rs 1350, with a discount of 10%.
  • Thank you!. I'm visiting AV office today to get my copy that I registered on the web.. My relatives needed me to get few more copies.. So I was just wondering where it is cheaper!
  • Sir,

can u plz let me know the exact name of the series. bcos its difficult to
    trace it without the correct name.
  • Re. PS published by AV

It is just one volume (not a series) containing all the 5
    parts/approximately300 chapters.

Get the details direct from:

Phone : 044 42634283 & 84 Mobile : 95000 68144

Email : [email protected]
    Muthu
    Atlanta, Georgia
  • I grabbed PS directly from AV office at Anna Salai yesterday as I reserved it on the net. They give a nice bag to carry the book, if boughtthere. It is definitely the best print of PS available today ( excepting that the paper quality could have been better ) and a master piece! Contains digitally re-masterered original paintings of Maniyam chapter after chapter and interview with Kalki Rajendran & Maniyam Selvan along with theirregular sleve notes.

After glancing through the book, the Kural "Thonrir pugalodu thonruga" came to my mind. Kalki & Maniyam are real Tamil sanror we talk and cherish today even after 60 years of their original work.

AV has immortalized Kali & Maniyam with this never before and never afteredition.

My suggestion for our group members: Please donate your existing PS copies to needy people and get this one instead. That way, we can spread PS still further.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters