Book Release - Muruganantham
  • அன்பு நண்பரகளே....

அனைவருக்கும் இனிய புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துகள்.

எனது இரு நூல்கள் பழனியப்பா பிரதர்ஸ் பதிப்பகத்தாரால் சென்னை புத்தகக் காட்சியில் வெளிவர இருக்கிறது. 'கடற் கொள்ளையர்கள்' என்ற தலைப்பில் ஒரு நூலும், 'அன்னம்மாவின் சொத்து' என்ற தலைப்பில் சிறுகதைத் தொகுப்பும் வெளியாகின்றன. அட்டைப்பட ஓவியங்களை நண்பர் திரு. ஜீவா அவர்கள் மிக நேர்த்தியாக வடிவமைத்துக் கொடுத்துள்ளார்.

புத்தகம் வெளிவர உதவிய நண்பர் எழுத்தாளர் திரு.திவாகர் வெங்கட்ராமன் அவர்களுக்கும் நன்றிகள் பல. நமது குழுவின் தோழமைகள் அனைவரின் வாழ்த்துகளுக்கும், குறிப்பாக எஸ்.பி.எஸ், வெங்கடேஷ், லக்க்ஷ்மண் கைலாசம் ஐயா, சங்கர், சதீஷ், சதீஷ் ராஜமாணிக்கம் மற்றும் அனைவருக்கும் நன்றி. நூல்களைப் படித்துவிட்டுத் தங்கள் கருத்துக்களைத் தயக்கமின்றி பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளுங்கள்......

என்றும் அன்புடன்

பா.முருகானந்தம்

English Version:

Dear Friends,

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Two of my books are getting published by M/s.Palaniappa Brothers and getting released in forthcoming Chennai book fair 2012. 'Kadar kollaiyargal' (Book on Sea Pirates) and Short Stories collection are the two books.

Thanking all our group friends and especially SPS, Venkatesh, Dhivakar, VJ, LK, Satish, Satheesh and all others.

Please share your views on the books after reading...

With warm regards

B.Muruganantham
  • thank you very much dear Muruganandam.

warm rgds and greetings,
    sps

> Thanking all our group friends and especially SPS, Venkatesh, Dhivakar, VJ, LK, Satish, Satheesh and all others.
    >
    > Please share your views on the books after reading...
    >
    > With warm regards
    >
    > B.Muruganantham
    >
  • Dear,
    My books are published in the bookfair. one being Manimakudam, and another being nandri steve both are published by vanathi publications. I am willing to meet all of you on 7th January 2012 at 4-6pm
  • Dear MurugananthamAll the very bestKRSri

If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin, Into his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    Emily Dickinson
    To: [email protected]
  • Dear Sankar,

Sure. We will plan an informal meet on 7th or 8th.
    I am fine anytime.

Do let me know, boss
  • Dear All

What about 7th Saturday 4 PM?
  • Dear,
    Yes dear,
    If we meet on7th at 4.00pm i will be thankful to all of your.
    My two books one Manimakudam, historical novel and another ‘Nanri Steve’ biography are being released by Vanathi on 7th January 2012 at book fair. Our great Anusha venkatesh book Kanchi Tharagai is also being released on the same day.
    I request all the ponninyin selvan brothers and sisters to attend function which is fixed at 4-6 p.m. on 7th January 2012 in the book fair. The entire function is arranged by Vanathi Publications.
    Mani Makudam is very interesting

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters