Bigtemple
  • Dear Vijay
    Can I request you to add the link to Bigtemple.com and secondly you can get some nice arial pictures of Bigtemple

btw
    Ram what happened to architecture and where are we with the tamil pages
    Sorry have been really burried in the books and will be for another week
  • Dear Friends
    Sorry have been busy.. with sisters wedding ....went on a brief trip to thanjavur...The feeling was great as ever it was sad we couldnt stay back to enjoy it under the moonlight.
    The new descriptions on each temple and gopuram is a welcome addition as is the car park....
    It was sad to hear one of the attendants in the shoe repository warning women to use the north side toilet...apparantly the south side is near where ASI cleaning is going on and the men are dropping stones on women using the facility. He stated he tried telling the ASI authorities in vain....I tried looking for anybody but did not see anyone....Its a shame that women are treated in such a way in a place built by a king who respected the women in his society.
    I am around till 28th I am busy both the saturdays but can meet on sundays....Infact I was planning to take the boss and the boys to mammalapuram it would be nice with company but I understand you will all be busy.
    My local number 9566054603
    kind Regards
    Sri

If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin, Into his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    Emily Dickinson

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters