Brhdeesvara Temple coin
  • Hi,
    Rs 5 commemorative coin on Brhdeesvara Temple is available in market, however on
    premium prices. I got my coin today, for which I had to pay Rs 50, unfortunate
    but worth possessing one. I asked the seller if he can give some discount, he
    agreed for Rs 15 per coin plus shipping charges. If anyone of you are
    interested, then either we may buy in bulk and distribute or I can share the
    mail id of the seller and you can deal yourself. Whichever way suits the group.
  • Saurabh,

I need 5 coins. Can you please give me the mail ID of the seller.
  • Saurabh,

i need one coin!! pls reserve one for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shri
  • Dear Mr. Sourabh

Thanks for the information, I need one and please give your address, so that I can Mo the required amount. I hope you will help me to get one coin.

With regards
    S, Subramanian
  • Hi,

I need some coins too!

Sreedevi
  • Hi,

Please give the ID. Where is this seller located ? Chennai??

Thanks and best regards,
  • Hi all,
    Currently RBI chennai is issuing this coin at face value (meaning at no extra cost). Each individual can get a pack of 100 pieces. Someone in chennai can do this for all. I do not hail from chennai and I have to be excused.
  • Dear Saurab
    will be interested will pick it up when visiting India
    SPS
    Any plans of bulk buying if so I can get one from you
    KR
    Sri

If I can stop one heart from breaking,I shall not live in vain;
    If I can ease one life the aching,Or cool one pain,
    Or help one fainting robin, Into his nest again,
    I shall not live in vain.
    Emily Dickinson

To: [email protected]
  • Dear Mr Saurab,
    Can u give me the e.mail id of the seller pl.

S.Raj
    New Delhi
  • Dear Friends,
    There are following ways to acquire this coin:
    1. As someone suggested, Chennai RBI branch is issuing this coin at face value
    so if some member can go and get few coins for this group, it would be good way
    to get the coin without spending much. However we need a volunteer for this, so
    please check if someone can do this for the group.
    2. Another way to check www.ebay.co.in as many sellers are selling this coin at
    this site. Shopping on e-bay is safe and secure, I purchased from this site
    only. However you need to pay a little more if you go for e-bay. Such as I got
    my coin in Rs 55/-.

3. I got a seller's email and have requested few coins from her as many of my
    friends asked me if I can get for them. Yesterday only I transferred amount to
    her account and she should ship the coins soon. As soon as I got the coins, I
    will share her email-id so that you can directly contact her. She is based in
    Mumbai. I don't want to share her id now as I want to be sure if she is
    reliable.
    I still suggest that if someone can check feasibility of point 1, this would
    most favorable to the group.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters