Did Valentine’s day originated in Tamil Nadu?
  • sps sir

to my knowledge, there is no superiority or inferiority among the devotees..that is my humble opinion.

if thatbe the case we can even argue that god is partisan.. while appar was subject to torture by the king and was roaming on foot, god gave gnanasambandar a "muthu sivigai" to roam about... just because sambandar was his beloved son...

the argument may be that they had different mission and god saved appar from all the torture.. but torture is torture...

god came for telling "poi saakshi" for sundarar at Tiruvotriyur.. justbecause he was his friend... had liberty of calling god in all names and petnames ....

manikavasagar called himself "naayir kadaiyaay kidandha adiyen".... but he was given deekshai by sivan himself at aavudaiyar koil... he is considered the avataram of nandi and the first preference is given to manickavasagar in the temple ..(incidentally i worshipped at avudaiyar koil last saturday)...

so can we argue that god is also partisan??? so why the miracles or acts of devotees be compared???

sir, you are a very learned scholar and a great devotee.. correct me if iam wrongin any of the above...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters