PSVP Souvenir CD and Peruvizha DVD with Rajendra Seal:
  • Dear members

There has been good response for members for the Rajendra seal. The final casting was seen by SPS/SG/Thiru and few others. There are some excellent suggestions to improve its presentation which was accepted.

Initially I had ordered 30 pieces - 15 as memento and 15 for sale. I am far too deep into making them. So I could not carry out the suggestion.

When I listed the persons to be given them on stage on 15th, I feel 20 will go away just like that.

Therefore, I request all of you to send me your requirement to by individual mails to my email id and method of dispatch.I will make more replicas and will see to it that they reaches you within a reasonable time. Those who had requested already, I have taken a note of it. I would appreciate if you send in another mail to me for reconfirmation.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

sriraman.p.s.
  • Iam need one

S.M.T.Selvam
  • Hi Sri,

Have you received my email (below) ?

Do I have these souven irs for me?

Thanksand regards,
     Shriram

http://album-photo.geo.fr/ap/album/5780/
  • Hi Sriram,
    Sorry for the late response. I will need one Rajendra Seal(replica), i am based out of chennai and my office mail id is [email protected]

Hope i am not too late ..
    Hand phone : 9884135430

• Hmmm. Thats interesting. So there are 4 HP employees in this group. I am also based in Chennai OTP. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters