s.balasubramani from Bhubaneswar orissa
  • [email protected]
    kALINGA TAMIL IS MY PERSONAL MAIL ID ,BUT IN ORISSA IT IS TREATED AS A E-MAIL SERVICE NETWORK FOR THE ORISSA AND EX ORISSA FRIENDS FRIENDS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

WHEN I WAS A SECRETARY IN TAMIL ASSOCIATION DURING 2002.

I INITIATED THIS MAIL SERVICE TO LINK ALL OLD FRIENDS OF BHUBANESWAR THROUGH THIS MAIL ID. BUT NOW ITS HAVE A LINK OVER 15 COUNTRIES WITH TAMIL AND ORIYA FRIENDS.

MY AMBITION IS LINKING ORYA AND TAMILS THROUGHOUT THE WEB WORLD FOR CULTURAL EXCHANGE OF TWO COMMUNITIES FROM ORISSA.

I request all of u can send your suggestions on improving our mail service to the betterment of our two communites towards our cultural heritage.

s.balasubramani

HERE WITH I AM ENCLOSING MY PROFILE ON KALINGATAMIL .

[email protected]

started on 15.06.2002
    To popular orissa people potentiality
    and linkage between tamils and oriyas throughout the webworld
    presenly connected to 500 oriya-tamil e groups,
    ex friends of bhubaneswar who are currently living in 15 countries,
    friends in bhubaneswar,
    Tamil -oriya associations in india and world wide
    and local medias
    different communties of bhubaneswar.
    linked with differnt type of clubs who are associating with fine arts and culture

presently concentrating on corporate Blood donors through our email friends to support to redcross soceity of orissa and promote my own concept
    Behind the name your Blood group
    example
    S.Balasubramani B+.

DOING RESEARCH WORK ON HISTORICAL LINKAGE BETWEEN TAMILS AND ORIYAS .

ASSISTING TAMIL CHAIR IN UTKAL UNIVERSITY OF CULTURE IN BHUBANESWAR.
    presently concentrating on renovation of heritage palaces and unexposed tourism points in orissa

documenting heritage palaces and tourism networking in Orissa and Tamil nadu through web world.

your comment on my activity are highely welcome

from
    s.balasubramani B+
    at bhubaneswar since 1989.
    1360 bimatani housing colony
    bhubaneswar.751 002
    098531 25026
    kindly send SMS

Mail To

[email protected]

E-Mail service links Tamils away from state

published in The New Indian Express on 3.06.2005 Orissa Edition

When B.Parthasarathy,a government emplyee was transferred to his home city chennai after eight years of stay here, he wished to say bye to all the near and dear ones. But how could he reach out to so many people ?

similarly , when an ailing Tamil girl badly needed a bottle of a rare group of blood, here parents did not panic.

what came to the aid of these people in distress was the three year old kalingatamil email service being run by city based businessman s.balasubramani

A formar secretary of Bhubaneswar tamil sangam (BTS) , a communtity cultural organisation , balasubramani's humble efforts have linked nearly one lakhs email ids of tamils who are linked orissa and oriyas who are away in tamil nadu through 231 e groups including oriya soceites of Delhi , Chennai, Mumbai,Surat and USA.

The idea struck me when i opened an exclusive shop for the south indian community of the city at jayadev vihar, As the former secretary of BTS, I knew almost all the tamilshere and thus my shop became the meeting point for most communtiy members often asked for my help
    for connecting with the fellow members.people went back to tamil nadu also wanted to touchwith us,therefore i started this mail service explained balasubramani.

what started as an experiment soon clicked with the community members wanted it to be an ideal pltform for exchange of information and ideas. people posted me thought provoking articles and creative writings to be shared by the users.organisers of different events also sent me information in advance .When Tsunamai struck the tamilnadu coast, people here could gather a lot of information through this service" he informed.

[email protected] e mail service has earned appreciation from its oriya users by carrying regular features on orissa'life style,heritage and culture."Orissa has been my second home and my motto isa to project a positive image of the state for the tamils all over the world who are connected through e mail service." claimed balasubramani who spares atleast two hours daily to maintain the service.
  • That is a wealth of information from Orissa.

Your idea of suffixing blood group to name is a good
    one. If everybody follows that, then we will have only
    as many castes as there are blood groups! How ideal
    that would be - and that division would be to save
    lives and not for anything else.
  • Dear Umashankar/vijayakumar/diwakar and ponniyin selvan friends

first of all my sincere thanks to Mr.chandrasekaran of temple cleaner group whom introduced this nice group, which i am searching since long.

if our friends can send datas of Tamils in indian states, we can have different segment of opinions based on our requirement for getting data in time.

from bhubaneswar whoever came and left , they are presently living in 17 states in India and 15 countries in abroad.14 districts in orissa.
    being they were in orissa through my mail network still we are in touch with them allmost for the last 12 years .

serving humanity through blood group and research on Tamils and Kalinga where i am living is giving pleasure some time.

advantages of tamilians being staying out side is getting wide knowldege and plenty of chances of meeting different field of people through our mother language.

even though we are staying in differnt part of the world but.
    we always think about our grossroots.
    which is the real strength of what we are doing now.

we people live for a period of some years and vanished.
    but earth and historical remains are same except some imporatnt think which we are calling as a history now.
    let us try to some thing of linking more people towards retaining of our cultural heritage.

s.balasubramani from bhubaneswar

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters