The Medieval Chola Empire and it's relations with South & South-East Asia
  • Date: 9-2-2012

Dear Readers,

My Research Article titled "The Medieval Chola Empire and it's relations with Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore & Thailand", is an extension of my original Reaserach Paper in English titled "The Medieval Chola Empire and its relations with Malaysia and Indonesia" and read at the 6th International Tamil Conference/Seminar held at the University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia in the year - 1987, at the sessions presided by Dr Noburu Karashima and in the presense of Dr Singharavelu of the same University and many other Scholars from other countries.

My Research Studies on the Relations of the Medieval Chola Empire with the other countries has been further split into seperate Research Articles, and are already appearing in the Forum Hub & Mayyam Hub. They are as follows:

(1) Chola Empire and its relations with Kerala, India
    (2) Chola Empire and its relations with Miyanmar (Burma)
    (3) Chola Empire and its relations with Sri Lanka
    (4) Chola Empire and its relations with Maldive Islands
    (5) Chola Empire and its relations with the Chinese Empire - and now
    (6) Chola Empire and its relations with Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore & Thailand. (inclusive of Andhaman & Nicobar Islands)

There are also Research Articles on the Chola Empire and its relations with countries in the Indian Mainland up to the North India inclusive of present Bangaladesh and east of West Pakistan in this same Website.

The details of sources of Historical Evidences from Archaelogical Remains & Excavations, Inscriptions, original Historical Documents of the respective countries and from Tamil Nadu, Travel Writings etc etc also with relevent Photographs will be incorporated when these Research Articles are consolidated and published in a Printed Book Format.

There is an original Research Article of mine on Kulothunga Cholas - 1's war expedition to South-East Asia and on his connections with Chinese Empire in Tamil, which is now stored in the Files Section of the Ponniyin Selvan Varalaattru Peravai Website with complete list evidences from Tamil Inscriptions and Tamil Historical Sources.

Many of my Threads on other Subjects especially on Religion incorporates all evidences

sources, but Thread on Historical Studies only the Research Article titled "The great Significance of Kodungallur of Kerala in the History of Kerala and Tamil Nadu" incorporates complete list of References & Sources of evidences.

The Readers who go through my lengthy articles may find it boring and may just read them on surface, and may miss many valuable informations on the subject of the respective Titles. For such Readers who have no patience to read peacefully through my lengthy articles, at least to highlight the important informations the muti-colour fonts are used.

Virarajendra

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters