எழுத்தாளர்களின் வயிற்றில் அடிக்காதீர்கள். எஸ்.பி.எஸ் அய்யா வயிற்றில் அடிப்பவர்களிடம் இருந்து காப்பா
  • My dear members,

There was a dialogue in "Thiruvizaiyadalil (திருவிளையாடல்) cinema. pirikkamudiyaathathu ethu? (பிரிக்கமுடியாதது எது?) enRu sivaji ketpaar.

athaRku nagesh, "Varumaiyum Pulamaiyum" (வருமையும் புலமையும்) enpaar.

The same is true till date. Except very few authors, many are very very poor. Ill health and requires money not only for them self but also for their family.

Dear,

These violation will definitely affect the sale of the books. It should be curbed at any cause. Legal action should to be taken against those who made such violation.

I request Sundar and Anusha to co-ordinate this and make some arrangements so that authors could ripe benefits for their hard work
    SPS Sir, I request you to make arrangements for taking legal course against the web publisher and also who up loaded the novel wherever they are living and also request not to entertain such illegal mail.

அய்யா ராசாக்களே,
    எழுத்தாளர்களின் வயிற்றில் அடிக்காதீர்கள் அய்யா.

எழுத்தாளர்களை ஏமாற்றும் பாவம் ஏழு ஜென்மத்துக்கு தொடரும் அய்யா தொடரும்.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters